WANT TO BUY. Expedition vehicle/truck

Buyer watching Expedition Portal (of course), RVTrader, Earthcruiser site (open toilet at door won’t work for my group-but otherwise like whole vehicle) GXV site, EarthRoamer website,Tiger, Racing Junk, RVT, etc. Perhaps you are seller requiring privacy? Perhaps you are aware of a used custom build or build nearing completion, but builder needs funds for other project?
Budget around $300,000.00. Prefer large cabover type box for sleeping room. Prefer to seat & sleep 4 adults (or 2 very comfortably) in a perfect world. However will definitely consider two door cab. Must be Diesel + 4x4 + winches etc. Thank you very much everyone for the leads!

Last edited:

Joe917

Explorer
The Heffalump will be for sale when we return from South America in October.
1993 Mercedes 917AF
pm me if interested, Joe.

wbevans

Unimog for sale now. Could fit the bill.

DiploStrat

Expedition Leader
Thanks, I have visited website, congrats to Tiger vehicles for STEPPING UP and for their efforts in the USA expedition vehicle movement.

Actually, once they killed the Malayan and Siberian, they actually stepped way down, but the lower price of the Bengal reflects that, especially used, and, if you save enough, you can upgrade many of the systems.

1993 Mercedes 917AF
Very cool photos of Places you visited but any photos of the interior of the truck? Price? Oops..wait I minute here.....Oct is more than half a year away! Who know where we all will be that far off in the future! I too am looking at Seaworthy Vessels in the 42 to 49 ft range if I can’t find a good vehicle. $300k buys a lot more when it comes to used Trawler YACHTS or transoceanic Sailing yachts. I had planned on sailing until I got sidetracked by looking at larger expedition trucks I could take back to Alaska to go prospecting. Bad weather at Sea, isn’t for everyone. Thanks for the heads up, who knows!

Last edited:
1993 Mercedes 917AF

Sent you a PM
SUPER INTERESTED

Xplor

Buyer watching Expedition Portal (of course), RVTrader, Earthcruiser site (open toilet at door won’t work for my group-but otherwise like whole vehicle) GXV site, EarthRoamer website,Tiger, Racing Junk, RVT, etc. Perhaps you are seller requiring privacy? Perhaps you are aware of a used custom build or build nearing completion, but builder needs funds for other project?
Budget around $300,000.00. Prefer large cabover type box for sleeping room. Prefer to seat & sleep 4 adults (or 2 very comfortably) in a perfect world. However will definitely consider two door cab. Must be Diesel + 4x4 + winches etc. Thank you very much everyone for the leads!
Good evening, I am selling my pristine GBX Unimog U500 camper, built in 2008, pristine, 15,000 miles, front and rear winches.

Xplor

Unimog is U500 2005, build(box) and truck mods by GXV dated 2008. It was built/licensed in USA. SEND me private message if you care to chat. Condition and price cannot be matched.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles