**SOLD** FOR SALE - 2003 Ford E350 - FISHING- Pottstown, PA **SOLD**

Nephron

For those who may be interested, I'm somewhat local to this van and have looked it over and driven it personally. PM me for details. I'm not associated with the seller. I don't post too much here on Expo but am active on the Sportsmobile Forum.

How well does the engine run and are there any other glaring mechanical issues or concerns i.e. oil leaks, starting or idling issues, obvious neglect, signs of rust and/or salt damage? I'm was also wondering about the condition of the interior? What's your overall impression? My # is 419-236-6475; please, don't hesitate to send me a text with a time, that would be more convenient, at your preference concerning this vehicle. My schedule is rather erratic and even worse on weekends. I appreciate your help, thanks.

Paula

How well does the engine run and are there any other glaring mechanical issues or concerns i.e. oil leaks, starting or idling issues, obvious neglect, signs of rust and/or salt damage? I'm was also wondering about the condition of the interior? What's your overall impression? My # is 419-236-6475; please, don't hesitate to send me a text with a time, that would be more convenient, at your preference concerning this vehicle. My schedule is rather erratic and even worse on weekends. I appreciate your help, thanks.
Hello Sir,

Van passed PA Inpection laws with flying colors. No running problems at all. It's in great shape. - Feel free to call into 484-624-3919

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne