FOUND Vans For Sale!

jacobconroy

Hillbilly of Leisure
Here is a local one (to me):

60K? LOL.

eporter

Adventurer

I could probably go down to $6200 for a forum member but that would be as low as I can go.

Great platform. Do they make any school buses with a real passenger/copilot door and seat? I’ve seen the Turtle Top Van Terra style shuttle buses that have that. Not sure on a school bus body in that style.

Deshet

Adventurer
I haven't seen a school bus with a co-pilot seat. Maybe something exists with a middle door but I haven't seen it.
My F550 has one but that is more of a truck-based limo bus.

Thanks,

zelseman

Observer
Great platform. Do they make any school buses with a real passenger/copilot door and seat? I’ve seen the Turtle Top Van Terra style shuttle buses that have that. Not sure on a school bus body in that style.
We added a passenger seat to our skoolie...not stock but it works!

motion

Mine:

86scotty

Cynic
Here is a local one (to me):

60K? LOL.

$60k????? And why do people continue to muck up their pictures covering their plates??? So misguided. Are they afraid people who are looking for it aren't going to be able to find it? At least it comes with a wench. :D

moodybloo

Hi we are looking for a 4x4 bus to convert to a camper or one to finish.
We seen 2 on CL one in Denver co and the other one near in Davis CA. I think both are on ex-po for sale
Question : Does anyone know these buses or seen them or even tested either as we are overseas at the moment.
Any help pls.
Kevin & Dani
Or does someone have one for sale?

Deshet

Adventurer
Hi we are looking for a 4x4 bus to convert to a camper or one to finish.
We seen 2 on CL one in Denver co and the other one near in Davis CA. I think both are on ex-po for sale
Question : Does anyone know these buses or seen them or even tested either as we are overseas at the moment.
Any help pls.
Kevin & Dani
Or does someone have one for sale?
Are you asking about 4x4 vans or 4x4 Buses?
You would be better off adding links to ones in question.
4x4 Vans are rare.
4x4 Buses are extremely rare but a few exist.
Depending on your timeline and budget you may be able to covert something for cheaper then some 4x4 vans are going for.
Most people convert the Ford Vans.
I have several 2013-2014 2wd Duramax Express 4500, when I sell them they go for $6500.00

Attachments

• 00C0C_3362S6vKzdH_1200x900.jpg
    00C0C_3362S6vKzdH_1200x900.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 49
  • 00u0u_cJshLPiPFoq_1200x900.jpg
    00u0u_cJshLPiPFoq_1200x900.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 46

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles