Lets see some full size pictures...

tookstar154

Observer
No build thread yet, but I'll put something together when I have some time. Truck has been my "childhood" truck for all intents and purposes. My folks bought it from a family friend in 2003 or so, and it has been been my dad's DD since then. He ended up having to have a surgery in his neck two year ago, and last year decided that it was too much for him to drive around. I had a 2006 lifted E350 at the time, but when there was a possibility that my parents were going to sell the truck, I unloaded the van as fast as I could and bought it from them. It's been a steady go over the last year bringing it back into a tight feeling, comfortable DD/Baja/camping rig. Most of the stuff I have done has been pretty boring, but I'm going to start going into the fun stuff soon. Exhaust, tuner, new turbo wheel, maybe an Atlas spring pack in the rear. And most importantly, a rebuild of the Callen Camper we got in San Bernadino a year and a half ago for a steal. The camper is pretty hammered, but should be a fun build when it's time to do.

All photos are from down in Baja for the 1000 this year.

IMG_7160-small.JPGIMG_0603.JPGIMG_0614.JPGIMG_0709.JPGIMG_0607.JPG

Beamer pilot

Explorer
First post. Been lurking a while. SO many great ideas I've gotten from this forum. Thank you all for sharing!

Will be putting together a build thread soon when I can get my pictures organized. Still very much a work in progress. Shooting her smoke gray very shortly. Planning on her being my very mobile retirement "Tiny House" at some point. :)

She is a 1988 Kodiak 70 Series with a turbocharged Caterpillar 3208 diesel, 130,000 original miles. Primitive; no electronics, no DEF. Easy to work on. Lots of life left in her. Maybe Alaska? Then Costa Rica? Who knows?

Thanks, ROCKY

Here is my Little Girl . . .
Some interior pics would be nice when you can.

CCPAJeeper

Observer
Truck I’ve been building for a couple years now. Still a long ways to go though!
13a0c012fab5b98cfef9a0e92ada5e3f.jpg
a666c3ce5d9469a84124eb4226f14b65.jpg
08f7875fed43876bff85c850bc352f52.jpg
3581132a1e30f311cc811cf8a6d29b62.jpg
41742a926a268f113c092bdab3fb5e5e.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Kyle,

Great looking truck. What size are your tires?

blupaddler

Conspirator
2003 Dodge QCLB 5.9 4x4
Bought a few years ago with 72k miles, just under 100k currently.
Nothing fancy: Dual Band radio, spod, edge insight for gauges, flippac, Thuren springs and 2.0 shocks
Multi-function: family truckster, tows our small (18') trailer, surfboard hauler, camper

Pics are from a recent 8 day trip to Baja with the family.

Attachments

• IMG_9226.JPG
    IMG_9226.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 162
  • IMG_9220.JPG
    IMG_9220.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 183
  • IMG_9133.JPG
    IMG_9133.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 187

Jrgunn5150

I've always thought those trailers would make a wicked bed, it'd look awesome with the cab painted to match the trailer/bed, carry the bedliner across that rail- ps, its interesting that you put the trailer on as a bed and made the bed a trailer

Waste not want not lol. That corner lot there belongs to my father in law, who also owns the trailers pictured. So I park all my junk on his corner, and he loses rent because there's no trailer where my C10, 98, and F250 sit all the time. So I thought if I could give him a new junk trailer for hauling materials and stuff, why not? My old bed is smashed, but it's not worthless.

When I warms up a bit ill be painting the bed and stuff, in the meantime I still need my truck, so it'll have to be mismatched for a bit.

02rangeredge

Adventurer
Waste not want not lol. That corner lot there belongs to my father in law, who also owns the trailers pictured. So I park all my junk on his corner, and he loses rent because there's no trailer where my C10, 98, and F250 sit all the time. So I thought if I could give him a new junk trailer for hauling materials and stuff, why not? My old bed is smashed, but it's not worthless.

When I warms up a bit ill be painting the bed and stuff, in the meantime I still need my truck, so it'll have to be mismatched for a bit.

what scheme you going with?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles

Members online