Post your device mount pics

Martinjmpr

Wiffleball Batter
Don't have a photo handy but I have a basic 1" RAM mount on my dash, stuck on with 3m Heavy Duty mounting tape. That holds the GPS when I'm on a long trip and for around-town commuting, my phone.

I hate suction cup mounts. Always coming un-stuck at a bad time!

fasteddy47

Adventurer
I built this for my Grand Cherokee years back.... it worked great no dash mount.... Sold Jeep since and now have my Ram 2500 torn apart, it will get the same dash treatment... once completed ...aa-0016.jpgaa-0005.jpgaa-0006.jpg

Lykos

Super Trucker
Don't have a photo handy but I have a basic 1" RAM mount on my dash, stuck on with 3m Heavy Duty mounting tape. That holds the GPS when I'm on a long trip and for around-town commuting, my phone.

I hate suction cup mounts. Always coming un-stuck at a bad time!
I dont care for them either.

verdesard0g

Search and Rescue first responder
Can anyone say...........distracted driving?
Geeze

It doesnt get any simpler than this, just a GPS to look at ocasionally. No maps to download, no cell service needed, plan your trip before hand or just purpously wander at will.

Sticky back velcro and a small hook on a block of wood:

20190202_125057.jpg

20190202_125128.jpg

20190202_125416.jpg

Buliwyf

Viking with a Hammer
Got that ''distracted'' bit from HR at work.

''Do you want us to go back to paper map books?''
[''Yeah, those aren't distracting at all.'']

My Garmin just came with a suction cup mount. I put it next to the rearview mirror.

verdesard0g

Search and Rescue first responder
You don't look at a paper map when you're driving, if you do you didn't do your home work before starting your drive.

CrazyDrei

Space Monkey
2000 Suburban, made in china ram look alike mount fits a 10" tablet, mounted into the sheet metal where the ash tray used to sit. Can't get abetter setup for anywhere close to $25 I paid for the mount.

AVPmKzO.jpg

6yYUOwW.jpg

Fsnko2Z.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne