2004 Tundra Adventure Cab - Build/Adventure Thread

rezkid

I have a few spots of on a batch run of the roof rack kits if anyone is interested. PM.

$335 plus shipping. Only thing you’ll have to buy separately is the 80/20. I have a link on where I get them if needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm looking at a couple of AC's this weekend and will be interested if I bring one of them home. Will PM you to confirm.

XploreBaja

Observer
I have a few spots of on a batch run of the roof rack kits if anyone is interested. PM.

$335 plus shipping. Only thing you’ll have to buy separately is the 80/20. I have a link on where I get them if needed.

I sent you a message .. I’d like to order one for my first gen Tundra DC

Jb1rd

Explorer
Great looking/performing rig!! Is that a BFF HC Rear Bumper, if so is he only making them on request? Trying to find a rear bumper for my dbl cab that has swing-outs!!

Kpack

Adventurer
Great looking/performing rig!! Is that a BFF HC Rear Bumper, if so is he only making them on request? Trying to find a rear bumper for my dbl cab that has swing-outs!!
Those bumpers are normal production, just not on the website. Call him up and tell him what you want and he'll make it for you. His shop is extremely busy right now (because he makes such great products) so expect a long lead time. I just ordered a rear HC bumper with single swing out and the lead time is 12 weeks.

Jb1rd

Explorer
Those bumpers are normal production, just not on the website. Call him up and tell him what you want and he'll make it for you. His shop is extremely busy right now (because he makes such great products) so expect a long lead time. I just ordered a rear HC bumper with single swing out and the lead time is 12 weeks.
Awesome info thank you!!!

toyotech

Expedition Leader
c9f88e0c75f6a7f3e06342d78771580e.jpg
8d1eab0e3d473ed650cbfa279829019c.jpg
8b456a8f678d16f0c9a91549106771e3.jpg
63c3cf65d4e42ecf197d0cf911a4b693.jpg
27681cd46fb9847e4c5cef6c9b603805.jpg

bikerjosh

Explorer
Yep x2, I called him up and in a short time ordered a bumper for my 06’ DC. He was pretty busy, so since I wasn’t in a rush picked it up 2 months later when I was passing through his area.

LivinAnAdvntr

I was looking through your thread, but couldn’t find the manufacturer of your shell. Any info would be awesome.

toyotech

Expedition Leader
I was looking through your thread, but couldn’t find the manufacturer of your shell. Any info would be awesome.

ARE makes my shell. It’s from a dodge Dakota I got used. It barely sits on the bed rails. The rear doors could be wider to fill the tail gate. I had to frame the bed to make it fit.

toyotech

Expedition Leader
Just a heads up. Will be doing another run of the tundra ac roof rack kits (diy type) if anyone is interested. About 7 kits will be available. Send me a PM. $335 plus shipping. Doesn’t include crossbars. Link to order crossbars separately will be provide with the kit order

0188b0e714a48a756ddb5975ea3e37a3.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles