A NEW Defender with serious attitude. What do you think?

ARKONIK

1992 | CORRIS GREY | 3.5 V8
http://bit.ly/RENEGADE-D110

Out newest Edition has been named RENEGADE; an armour clad rebel breaking out from the traditional Defender mould. Its top spec details include a bespoke Ruskin interior trim, Defender nudge bar and KBX® grille accentuated by Java Black and Corris Grey paintwork. Wideboy wheel arches, raptor-coated roll cage and bead locked alloys give this D110 a menacing vibe, fit for survival against any odds.

zz.jpg

EXTERIOR
Corris Grey body with Java Black roof, Puma bonnet & wideboy wheel arches | Land Rover Defender A-frame nudge bar with LED spotlights | Twin-Cat LED headlights | KBX grille & wing-top vents | Java Black chequer plate | Safety Devices roll cage with basket roof rack and x4 spotlights | Raptor-coated Mach 5 16" alloys with bead locks | BFGoodrich® AT KO2 tyres | Ebony Fire & Ice side steps | Raptor-coated steering & front differential guard | Rear LED work lamp | NAS rear step

INTERNAL
Black Super Soft leather trim by Ruskin Inside™ | Heated Elite Sports seats with centre lock box | 3 premium high back heated centre row seats | Matching leather door cards | 2 lock & fold forward facing seats in load area | Black suede headlining | Arkon X black leather steering wheel | Brushed alloy gear knobs | Alloy gauge surrounds & door furniture | Heated windscreen & wing mirrors | Ice white LED lighting package | Pioneer® Premium sound system with Apple® CarPlay & reversing camera | Air conditioning

z.jpg

We would love to know what you think.​

Silmarillion

Observer
That looks flawless! Certainly puts a huge smile on my face just thinking about driving it for a day. Do you publish any videos on it? I'm shocked it's bones are from 1992! Woah!

DiscoDavis

Explorer
the age is to comply with the rolling 25 year DOT restriction on imports.

Very nice, handsome color. Subjective opinion: I do wish more of your builds kept a more classic tone, less of the crazy seats, the weird steering wheels, too much cars with puma hoods and no Td4, and the 5 bar plate always looks like it is hiding rust on old land rovers. The lighting, cage, wheel carrier are all nice and functional touches. Would love to see more restorations like WallyCar, I was happy to hear that was you guys.

ARKONIK

the age is to comply with the rolling 25 year DOT restriction on imports.

Very nice, handsome color. Subjective opinion: I do wish more of your builds kept a more classic tone, less of the crazy seats, the weird steering wheels, too much cars with puma hoods and no Td4, and the 5 bar plate always looks like it is hiding rust on old land rovers. The lighting, cage, wheel carrier are all nice and functional touches. Would love to see more restorations like WallyCar, I was happy to hear that was you guys.

Thankyou for the feedback @DiscoDavis. Each one we restore is designed by our clients so it's always our duty to steer them in the direction that most suits their personal tastes and lifestyle, the puma hoods always seem to be more popular. We have been doing a fair few classic looking Defender's recently though which is always great to see - take a look at www.arkonik.com/editions.com and let us know what you think.

DiscoDavis

Explorer
Thankyou for the feedback @DiscoDavis. Each one we restore is designed by our clients so it's always our duty to steer them in the direction that most suits their personal tastes and lifestyle, the puma hoods always seem to be more popular. We have been doing a fair few classic looking Defender's recently though which is always great to see - take a look at www.arkonik.com/editions.com and let us know what you think.

Subjective again: Heritage and Seneca editions should at least have the Wolf wheel or the standard LR steel 5.5 wheel, whatever steel wheels you have on them don't look right. Really all of the models that you are using with that weird steel wheel type would look nicer and more 'correct' with a Land Rover factory steel wheel instead (5.5 NRC or ANR type are super cheap and available anyway). Even the ANR1534 is ok if you must have a wide wheel.

The body, grille, and paint (and correct hood) on the Heritage model are fantastic! An uncommon but very pretty color scheme.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles