W461 - 250GD - batteries

vingtsun

My batteries in my 1990 250GD, W461, finally died (one was 18 years old). Noticed that the batteries are an odd size - any ideas on what/where and from whom to buy??

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated....

Thanks
Rick

Nathansharkey80

My batteries in my 1990 250GD, W461, finally died (one was 18 years old). Noticed that the batteries are an odd size - any ideas on what/where and from whom to buy??

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated....

Thanks
Rick

I am also interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arie Intveld

Assuming you have a W461 Wolf with 24v electrics, shop locally for a pair of good quality (e.g. Interstate) AGM Group 51R (right-hand POS) batteries.

Nathansharkey80

Gents

The problem is the actual physical size of the batteries. They are small ones. I have not been able to find ones the same size to replace them with. Especially the battery in the center console inside the cabin. Finding batteries small enough to fit the physical space.

Nathansharkey80

Assuming you have a W461 Wolf with 24v electrics, shop locally for a pair of good quality (e.g. Interstate) AGM Group 51R (right-hand POS) batteries.

I am located in the country of Georgia where shopping locally still proves to be difficult. Does anyone know of the part number for the replacement battery for the 12 volt battery in the center console for this vehicle? I am wondering if anyone has ever had to replace one on here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94