Lets see some full size pictures...

Tex68w

Beach Bum
I don't remember the model of the Tuffy,but it is the biggest one,it doesn't have the CB opening. All of the seat stuff is gone,I had a local guy make a frame that fit the console and bolted in place of the seat. I also got the Tuffy locking doors for the storage compartments in the floor behind the front seats,they all have matching keys. I had to order from Tuffy as the matching keys option was not available at Amazon. I mentioned this to the Tuffy operator,he asked me a couple of time if I was going to order from Amazon,since I was, he gave me free shipping.Tuffy also makes locking doors for the storage area under the rear seats. I didn't get those because my rear seats have been removed,a frame to secure cargo to will go in that area sometime in the future.

I have the in-floor compartment locking lids on my list of things to purchase, but I am not sure what I would keep in there if I do secure them. I threw a few fly boxes in one over the summer and in a six hour drive it got hot enough in there to melt the glue on some of the flies. After that I went ahead and removed the liner and insulated the internal housing, I have not yet tested it again to see if it made much of a difference. I used the self-adhesive backed foam/foil covered A/C unit insulation, I had some left over from using it to insulate the drive shaft tunnel on the Turbo RZR. What do you keep in yours?

I only keep straps, towels and toilet paper under the rear seats so I didn't see much of a need to lock those compartments. The console is different though because there's almost always a pistol or something of value in there. I might have to consider something like that, thanks for the idea.

The Rangers got a gen 1 Raptor stuck recovering someone’s Jeep. Much tomfoolery ensued with Govt-issued recovery gear. Ultimately they asked for help as their Power Wagon alone couldn’t quite pull him out.

SixLug

Explorer
...and here is MY 2006 Megacab. Ha. Man, there are a lot of Dodge builds in this forum! Very cool and lots of good inspiration! Here is mine. I just got this shell today for $250. It is off now in the garage for some work but all in all it was in excellent shape. Just needs some new seals where it butts up agains the bed and a couple other small things. And a good cleaning. I plan to paint match it as well but for now I’m happy with it.

Attachments

• BE06E17C-5BF0-4008-91E2-176A40A3E1DF.jpeg
    BE06E17C-5BF0-4008-91E2-176A40A3E1DF.jpeg
    882.7 KB · Views: 117
  • 094AD906-767F-40CE-AECE-EF950FA0F999.jpeg
    094AD906-767F-40CE-AECE-EF950FA0F999.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 153
  • 27AE17F1-691F-4198-AEF5-E10DF2F12214.jpeg
    27AE17F1-691F-4198-AEF5-E10DF2F12214.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 128

RedRunner87

...and here is MY 2006 Megacab. Ha. Man, there are a lot of Dodge builds in this forum! Very cool and lots of good inspiration! Here is mine. I just got this shell today for $250. It is off now in the garage for some work but all in all it was in excellent shape. Just needs some new seals where it butts up agains the bed and a couple other small things. And a good cleaning. I plan to paint match it as well but for now I’m happy with it.

Nice Mega! Wish mine was a Cummins!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles