Trailer Box with Slide Outs

Pathfinder7

Hi. I have an Into the Wild Boreas XT trailer and I love it. One thing it is missing for my needs is a bigger tongue box with slide outs for a porta-john and genny.

I’m looking for one similar to the Moby1 Expedition Box in that it has a top storage that opens up normally, but then has slide outs on both sides. 4703356F-03B5-4E36-96A2-E06CEA6C7B7C.jpegI’ve looked all over the forums and the internet and have not found anything like it for sale. Does anyone have any ideas on where to get such a thing?

Thanks,
Rob

ottsville

Observer
I've never seen one like that either and I'm guessing you would need to fab one up or piece one together from utility truck under bed boxes.

Jeepskier

Hi. I have an Into the Wild Boreas XT trailer and I love it. One thing it is missing for my needs is a bigger tongue box with slide outs for a porta-john and genny.

I’m looking for one similar to the Moby1 Expedition Box in that it has a top storage that opens up normally, but then has slide outs on both sides. View attachment 479089I’ve looked all over the forums and the internet and have not found anything like it for sale. Does anyone have any ideas on where to get such a thing?

Thanks,
Rob

Yo Rob,

Not sure if this will help but check out Hive Expidition Trailers (http://www.dirtdisruptor.com/hive-trailers)
These have a giant box that the fridge, stove, and sink slide out of on one side and a toilet is stored on the other. Could be prefab or custom.

Cheers

Mark

Pathfinder7

Yes, either of those would work perfect. Those are some sweet trailers I’ve never heard of too. Thanks for the info, gents!

GkraneTX

No don't. texas is like hell for those that like the great outdoors. Way too flat unless you live out near El Paso. The weather is great though.

Ah, rubbish. El Paso is nasty. West Texas has mountains and everything else. South Texas has beaches. You have no idea what you are talking about. Oh, I see you are an OU fan which explains it. I'm a transplant so i'm still hardcore Notre Dame.

ITTOG

News flash, near El Paso is where the mountains are: Big Bend, Guadeloupe mountains, etc. Thus the reason I mentioned it. The rest of the state is flat and boring. Beaches are fine but not here. They are nasty. Near Mexico they are okay but overall stay away.

GkraneTX

Yeah, OK. I'm not even going to engage this stupidity any more. I think the great outdoors means different things to different people.

QQQ

What about building or buying the box and then adding a cargo slide kit, all in would probably be much less than 2k. There is a cargo slide kit on fleabay for $270, 48" reach holds 500lbs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior