Black forest gear webasto fridge

Drumber

Observer
I just picked one up from Quadratec for $199. It was a mistake that someone caught and I benefited from. Anyway, it's the same thing as an IndelB TB-31, which you can find tons of reviews on. Overland Journal did a fridge write up and this fridge got the Best Value award.
I originally tested it in my garage by filling it with water bottles and setting it to 34 degrees and "Max". It went from 64 to 34 in a few hours. I then moved it to the Jeep, plugged it in and set it to "Eco". It's now been in there for about a week and holds temp just fine. I open it about once a day just to see how everything has shifted and to see how cold it seems. I plan on filling it with bottled water, soda and beer just to have ice cold in the back at all times. Because, why not?

I just picked one up from Quadratec for $199. It was a mistake that someone caught and I benefited from. Anyway, it's the same thing as an IndelB TB-31, which you can find tons of reviews on. Overland Journal did a fridge write up and this fridge got the Best Value award.
I originally tested it in my garage by filling it with water bottles and setting it to 34 degrees and "Max". It went from 64 to 34 in a few hours. I then moved it to the Jeep, plugged it in and set it to "Eco". It's now been in there for about a week and holds temp just fine. I open it about once a day just to see how everything has shifted and to see how cold it seems. I plan on filling it with bottled water, soda and beer just to have ice cold in the back at all times. Because, why not?

Good call on finding it listed as IndelB TB-31. It looks like that version comes with a basket. I wonder if we can order those separately.

Also, for your test week how much did you typically drive each day. Do you have a dual battery setup?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Outdoorsben

Observer
I posted the $199 deal up on a Jeep forum and have had it since. It’s daily in my JKU with a single battery setup. What specifics would you like to know or see?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke