Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

Kya

Adventurer
Please dont post pictures "off-trail" this, is exactly what gets trails closed.

This is an established campsite with a track from main road, fire ring, etc. No, it’s not a state park or a forest service campground, but I thought that’s what expo is about. If the group wants the picture removed that’s fine. No big deal.

Blackradon

Recent Jeep convert.
Picture is on the Whipsaw trail in BC a few weeks ago.
TRD Off Road with Manual transmission. Mostly stock, 265/75R16 BFG ko2 and TRD Pro front skid plate. Plan to add hidden winch mount for my m8000, and 2" OME lift soon. My friend is also making me a set of rock sliders.
View attachment 470164

How did you like the trail? I’ve always wanted to check it out. I think next year,

Chronicjk

How did you like the trail? I’ve always wanted to check it out. I think next year,
Probably my favourite trail in BC, I would highly recommend it. Possible in a stock truck with good tires but i would suggest some armour (sliders/skid plates)

I like to run it from mid August to early Sept, less water/mud and no bugs!

JLee

Adventurer
m96QBMP.png

The roof is done! There are a couple little things left to wrap up, but as a whole we're nearly there.

Blackradon

Probably my favourite trail in BC, I would highly recommend it. Possible in a stock truck with good tires but i would suggest some armour (sliders/skid plates)

I like to run it from mid August to early Sept, less water/mud and no bugs!

Awesome thanks for tip! I’ll have to check it out next year for sure! Explore some more of BC! I’ve been researching the Sunshine Coast also, have you ever been?

Yung_Runner

Hi there here is my 1987 Toyota 4runner 22re. Loving this site lately and thought I should join and post my yota. This was last Mojave desert trip for a fashion photoshoot I did....before I blew the motor. The clutch went out on this trip from north bay to Mojave desert. She got me home fully loaded no problem though.
4runnner_mojave1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles