2004 Winnebago RIALTA

tomsjack

2004 Winnebago RIALTA On Ebay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2004-Winnabago-Rialta-RV-VW-ENUROVAN-QD-clean-backup-camera-solar-panel/332779494517?

s-l500.jpg

adam88

Explorer
Why do you post so many ads of vehicles that aren’t overland expedition type vehicles?

Woah. And what exactly is the definition of an "overland expedition type vehicle"? Last I checked, pretty much any vehicle can be used for overlanding.

Just look at one of my favourite blogs of all time (and it was featured here, on ExpeditionPortal too) - DriveNachoDrive. They went around the world in a 1984 Westfalia 2wd pop-top, with 92 horsepower to start. I bet they took that thing places that earthroamers haven't even gone. In fact, sometimes I think people on here make way too much fuss about the equipment and forget about the journey.

zip

I prefer social distancing.
Woah. And what exactly is the definition of an "overland expedition type vehicle"? Last I checked, pretty much any vehicle can be used for overlanding.

Just look at one of my favourite blogs of all time (and it was featured here, on ExpeditionPortal too) - DriveNachoDrive. They went around the world in a 1984 Westfalia 2wd pop-top, with 92 horsepower to start. I bet they took that thing places that earthroamers haven't even gone. In fact, sometimes I think people on here make way too much fuss about the equipment and forget about the journey.

Adam88,

Thanks for your input.

My definition of an OETV is something I can drive off road on rutted out roads without bottoming out.

These posts are coming from a new member who has never posted anything else but these links to ads.

I thought it could be a Bot.

Outside somewhere

Overland certified public figure brand ambassador

Think the point is this users posts are all eBay links. It looks like pure spam which is exactly why I reported it as spam.

Reactions: zip

C-Fish

Adventurer
Of course it is.

Our 2017 VW Alltrack has 6” of clearance and we just spent 17 days, 6 states and 4200 miles, “Overlanding” the $hit out of it...oh, and we got 35mpg doing so. ?

Bonus, we slept in it 16 out of the 17 nights, including stealth camping in Downtown Seattle, whilst visiting my brother!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles