2012 ram 1500, icon, 37’s, fiberglass, and more!

Akdjmojo

Trying to sell my 2012 Ram 1500. Outdoorsman trim level. Factory nav, autostart, backup camera. Cloth interior. Power drivers seat. Power windows, cruse etc. Truck has factory heavy duty tow package(brake controller, 3.92 gears, 4pin flat and 7 pin round plugs). Now the good stuff. Icon 2.5” coilovers up front. Icon tubular upper control arms. Readylift heim joint steering linkages. Icon 2.5” piggyback shocks in the rear. Icon 1.5” lift coils. Trail ready 17” streetlocks with World Series rings. All black. 37x13.5 toyo mts. Maybe 300 miles on them. 37” spare on a black rock alloy mounted in the bed. Spare tire holder doubles as a motorcycle support. Fiberwerx fenders, valance, and bedsides. Trophy truck style valance. 67,000 miles. My daily driver so it slowly increases. The bad: I live in Anchorage AK. The glass has never been painted. Lf fender needs small repair. Book is $22000. That doesn’t include all the other extras. Asking $20000. Trying to buy a full size 4wd van.
AA488F41-4FD1-478C-BEDB-6AB8ABC25CBA.jpeg
AA488F41-4FD1-478C-BEDB-6AB8ABC25CBA.jpeg

Akdjmojo

I’ll will try to post some interior pics. The inside is perfect. A bit dirty now. But I can have it fully detailed upon sale. Also has 2014 factory projector headlights and recon led tails and third brake light.

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
Nice looking truck. I bet you don't see this style of truck all that often up there?

Road trip it down to San Diego. These style trucks sell like hot cakes. Good luck with the sale!

Akdjmojo

Nice looking truck. I bet you don't see this style of truck all that often up there?

Road trip it down to San Diego. These style trucks sell like hot cakes. Good luck with the sale!
Yea not a lot of them up here haha. I’m sure it would be gone in no time in SoCal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles