Show us your Active Off-Road Bumpstops!

T

Timbren-Industries

Some of you may know Timbren, some of you may not. We are here to help educate and talk all things off-road!

We want to hear from you! Show us your Active Off-Road Bumptops, no matter what vehicle you drive! And if you have any questions... ask away! That’s what we’re here for!

If you’re unfamiliar, here is a little info on our Bumpstops. Active Off-Road Bumpstops help you take control of your suspension travel. They’re designed with a progressive spring rate that can absorb the energy created when they “bottom out.” In other words, they allow for a smoother ride when they “bump” down on the axle. Oh, we also have a Lifetime Warranty and have fitments for Toyotas, Jeeps, Land Rovers, Chevy’s, Fords, Nissans and many more.

Check out our photos for a visual! They are taken by some of our off-road customers.

Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
Follow us on Facebook: Click Here
Check us out online: Click Here

We’re stoked to be a part of this growing community!

timbren-forum-5.jpg

timbren-forum-3.jpg

timbren-forum-1.jpg

timbren-forum-2.jpg

timbren-forum-4.jpg

javajoe79

Fabricator
What would you recommend for an Isuzu NPR? I currently have not much bump travel but plenty of droop. Can I use your bumpstops to supplement my leaf springs or should they not be under load at all times?

Been running the Active off-road bump stops on my 2007 Tacoma for ~3 years now. They work great damping the impact while driving fast on rough dirt tracks! Highly recommend for folks doing lots of high speed off-road driving.

Alan

Stumpalump

Expedition Leader
I have them on a 4x4 E350 van. They worked great but my springs were a little sagged out. The bumps were working overtime. My solution was to cut 2" off of them on the bandsaw and they are still working great.

rayra

Expedition Leader
Snazzy commercial but the product finder doesn't seem to be working.

http://timbren.com/active-off-road-bumpstops-product-finder/

Found your product for my vehicle on another website while yours is still spinning.
https://www.suspensionconnection.co...ar&utm_term=4580496722285991&utm_content=2002

$215 for a pair of bumpstops?

I'll be back to post again when your site coughs it up

eta 2hrs later had to boot for other reasons, the site never resolved. I presume it's all my anti-tracking/-cookie measures. Current norms of web design, but it's got to be costing companies a lot of potential customers to insist that visitors allow themselves be tracked just to view a company's wares.

Last edited:

javajoe79

Fabricator
Snazzy commercial but the product finder doesn't seem to be working.

http://timbren.com/active-off-road-bumpstops-product-finder/

Found your product for my vehicle on another website while yours is still spinning.
https://www.suspensionconnection.co...ar&utm_term=4580496722285991&utm_content=2002

$215 for a pair of bumpstops?

I'll be back to post again when your site coughs it up
I've heard many good things about them and if they take the abuse they claim and come with a lifetime warranty....... That's impressive. I will be considering them for my NPR build.

VroomSIX

Some of you may know Timbren, some of you may not. We are here to help educate and talk all things off-road!

We want to hear from you! Show us your Active Off-Road Bumptops, no matter what vehicle you drive! And if you have any questions... ask away! That’s what we’re here for!

If you’re unfamiliar, here is a little info on our Bumpstops. Active Off-Road Bumpstops help you take control of your suspension travel. They’re designed with a progressive spring rate that can absorb the energy created when they “bottom out.” In other words, they allow for a smoother ride when they “bump” down on the axle. Oh, we also have a Lifetime Warranty and have fitments for Toyotas, Jeeps, Land Rovers, Chevy’s, Fords, Nissans and many more.

Check out our photos for a visual! They are taken by some of our off-road customers.

Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
Follow us on Facebook: Click Here
Check us out online: Click Here

We’re stoked to be a part of this growing community!

timbren-forum-5.jpg

timbren-forum-3.jpg

timbren-forum-1.jpg

timbren-forum-2.jpg

timbren-forum-4.jpg

Can these be used as actual springs VS just bump-stops? Specifically can they be used as a replacement for coil springs. Thanks! (y)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94