SOLD: 2015 Ford F-350 4x4 (6.7 Power Stroke Diesel) with Four Wheel Camper Grandby Flatbed (pop up)

SOLD

2015 Ford F-350 4x4 (6.7 Power Stroke Diesel) with Four Wheel Camper Grandby Flatbed (pop up)

Ford F-350 (6.7 Power Stroke Diesel) paired with the Grandby Four Wheel Camper is a perfect combination for all kinds of outdoor exploration and travel. The Grandby Camper is the top of the model line for four wheel camper boasting the most storage and room for long extended travel and backcountry trips. The camper has a host feature which make for comfortable extended camping with many creature comforts. The 2015 Ford F-350 boast tons of towing power (12,000 lbs) and easily carriers the light weight camper on the flatbed while pulling your toys. No dents on truck or camper and only very minor surface scratch that doesn’t really appear in photos a mush see how good a condition this set is in. Not included are Rotopax, MaxTrax, Flashlights and fire extinguisher. Fire extinguisher in camper is included.

More photos can be provided upon request.

I would prefer to sell both together but can split them in necessary.

TRUCK $36,000
CAMPER $26,000

2015 Ford F-350 6.7 Power Stroke Diesel 4x4 (4 door crew cab) white - 34,300 miles. Location: Hurricane, Utah.
SALE PRICE: $36,000
• ARB Bumper with 4 Baja Design XL80 Pro LED
• Linex grill
•Blacked out logos
• Magnaflow Exhaust Catback
• Banks Airfilter along with two extras filters
• Linex along lower panels for protection from rock chip and rubbing up against brush as you travel the backcountry
• Freedom Steel Flatbed by (Blue Ridge Manufacturing) giving the truck extra capability upping the tongue weight to 1,400 lbs and towing up to 14,000 lbs
• Goose-Neck hitch
• Two exterior side storage boxes mounted under the flatbed with locks
• XD Series Black XD128 Machete 17 inch with Wheels with Toyo A/T Open Country Tire 35 x 12.5 (Due for a new set soon)
• Suspension lift is with BDS Suspension 2.5" Radius Arm Suspension System with 4 inch blocks to keep thing level when the camper is mounted.
• Bilstein 5100 Series shocks keeping everything under control.
• Drivers side rear seat has been removed and an addition security box has been put in its place for storing valuables. (I still have the original seat and hardware which can be reinstalled back to factory spec)
• Tuffy Security Products center counsel with lock.

2015 Four Wheel Camper Grandy Flatbed Camper (pop up)
SALE PRICE: $29,000 Original Purchase Price $37,000
• Queen Size Bed with under bed storage
• 20 Gallon fresh water along with an additional 6 gallon located in the hot water tank for a total of 26 gallons on board
• 2 Zamp solar flat panels for a combined 160 Watts and Zamp 30 Watt Controller
• Dometic Sink with Glass top
• Dometic two turner propane stove with glass top
• Dometic Refrigerator 3.8 cubic feet (12 volt)
• Atwood furnace (propane)
• Atwood water heater 6 gallon tank (propane)
• Pentair Sureflo electric water pump
• 2 10lb Probane bottles
• Fiamma Awning
• Thetford swivel electric flush porta potti
• Two 12 volt (80 Amp) batteries for a combined 160 Amps
• Surepower Batter Separator
• LED lighting throughout
• Carbon monoxide detector
• Smoke detector
• Storage cabinetry throughout with large addition storage under dinette seating.
• Indoor and outdoor shower with show wand (hot water indoor or out showing)
• upholstered dinette seating for a soft comfortable seating area as well as dinette swivel table.
• upholstered bed
• two ceiling vents on with electric fan, one without fan
• Exterior LED porch light and super bright LED lighting on rear for working in the evening or backing up into camp spot
• 4 Camper jack for storage

Jack, Maxtrax, fuel cans, flashlight, jack and axe not included.

MOBY-08135.jpg

Attachments

• MOBY-08131.jpg
    MOBY-08131.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 3,272
  • MOBY-08109.jpg
    MOBY-08109.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 3,306
  • MOBY-08119.jpg
    MOBY-08119.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 3,485
  • MOBY-08120.jpg
    MOBY-08120.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3,133
  • MOBY-08123.jpg
    MOBY-08123.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3,242
  • MOBY-08073.jpg
    MOBY-08073.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 3,291
  • MOBY-08082.jpg
    MOBY-08082.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 3,203
  • MOBY-08099.jpg
    MOBY-08099.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 3,065
  • MOBY-08101.jpg
    MOBY-08101.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2,930
Last edited:
DS, that is a very nice rig, seems like this should sell pretty quickly at those prices, hopefully together. Curious, how did you black out the emblems at the rear corners of the hood? Good luck with your sale.

DS, that is a very nice rig, seems like this should sell pretty quickly at those prices, hopefully together. Curious, how did you black out the emblems at the rear corners of the hood? Good luck with your sale.

Thanks. I used plastic dip in the aerosol can. It been on since purchase of the vehicle and still looks good. Cheers!

hobbsrt

This is a great set up. I love my Grandby flatbed. If this had been for sale 6-9 months ago, I would have bought it. Instead I am building mine on a GMC 2500 HD. Just got my Flatbed and Grandby, now to finish storage and the rest. Good luck with the sale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles