Post pictures of your Land Rover.

blauvelt

Observer
Just before getting on the east bound and down express. Hanging out with a friends CJ3B.

a4ffa8703677f929a1a41cc5868d6439.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crystalclear

Observer
went from what many would consider one of the most sought after rovers (96 white 5 speed), to what many consider a glorified ford explorer (lr3)

both have their merits, but i think ive turned to the dark side

stumog

Mounted the new wheel arches today. Do not believe the vendors who claim these give enough clearance for 37" tires on a 5" lift. I'm running 5" springs and 1" body lift and while this would be fine on the road (heck, I didn't have any rubbing with my stock arches on the road) it'll rub heavily once it's flexed out.

Have you got any more pictures of how you attached the roof to the windscreen please.

Looking to do something like this soon

Cheers

zelatore

Explorer
Have you got any more pictures of how you attached the roof to the windscreen please.

Looking to do something like this soon

Cheers
It's a typical marine canvas track. This one is aluminum where most of the boat stuff is plastic, but you can get it in lots of shapes/materials. Here's one example:
https://www.sailrite.com/Awning-Track-Aluminum-48

I don't have any pics but will see if I can find some. Any marine canvas shop will be familiar with it as it's common stuff for boat canvas. Basically an aluminum track that screws/bolts/rivets onto the hard surface then a bead that gets sewn to the edge of the canvas that slides into the track. It avoids having snaps or tension points that can tear out and does a pretty good job of keeping water out.

DanR

I've got a stock 07 LR3, with plenty of upgrades planned! It goes without saying that I had to make some repairs first......

Attachments

• IMG_20171029_104117.jpg
    IMG_20171029_104117.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 49
Love the 109 ... did you change the interior? I don't recall seeing in one side and out the other at the back...thought there was a tall cupboard at the right rear.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles