2007 GMC 7500

Dan Anders

IMG_20170329_085544686_HDR.jpgIMG_20170329_085558017.jpgIMG_20170329_085619766.jpg

2007 GMC 4 wheel drive. Marmon and Harrington 4x4 factory conversion. CAT engine, Allison transmission, hydraulic brakes. Non CDL weight. Air, cruise, single wheel conversion, webasto coolant heater. 71,xxx miles. Located in Basin, WY. $24000 SOLD

Last edited:

mmickey

Is it possible to see some more pictures including some of the interior of the cab? Is it a part time 4 wheel drive with high low range transfer case? Wondering how its geared, what's the comfortable highway driving speed when running at ? rpm, and what kind of mpg ? I'm not familiar with Marmon & Harrington's products, other than recognizing the name and a quick search, so would love to hear from anyone with some hands on experience. Thanks.

Dan Anders

Will get pictures of interior.It is part time.one switch for in and out another for high low.not shift on fly.gears are 5 57. rpm 2300,75 mph.Marmon & Harrington does a lot of military tcases axles etc. mpg don't know..would guess around 8mpg.but that's just a guess.

mmickey

Will get pictures of interior.It is part time.one switch for in and out another for high low.not shift on fly.gears are 5 57. rpm 2300,75 mph.Marmon & Harrington does a lot of military tcases axles etc. mpg don't know..would guess around 8mpg.but that's just a guess.
Hey Dan: Appreciate you getting back to me so quickly. Definitely intrigued and would love to see a few more pictures.

mmickey

Hey
Hey Dan: Appreciate you getting back to me so quickly. Definitely intrigued and would love to see a few more pictures.
I'd love to take a look at it but the problem is I live in St. Louis, so I'm hoping that I can get a little more info about the truck to help me decide on whether or not I should hop on a plane to check it out.
Are you the original owner? Can you tell me how it was mostly used? Work truck? Highway miles? Any kind of work that needs to be done that you are aware of? Currently licensed and passed inspection? Any rust on body or frame? Do you think that I would have a problem driving it back to St. Louis? If you would rather correspond through email, feel free to contact me at: msr.bury@gmail.com. Thanks..Mick.

cjken

Explorer
Is it s CDL required truck??

Oops just reread your post. I see now!!

What is the wheelbase and cab to axle measurements??

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles