Lets see some full size pictures...

Full Sized Expedition Sierra

Hey, Im new here and just saw this thread about full sized domestic rigs.

I have a 2014 GMC Sierra SLT All-Terrain Edition crew cab. Currently I have a Rough Country front leveling kit, Airaid modular intake tube, K&N drop in air filter and a Bully Dog GT tuner. I am also still running the stock Goodyear tires that the truck came with. But I'm looking at upgrading to a little bigger AT when the street tires need to be replaced.

I just purchased a Smittybilt Overland roof top tent that I am mounting to the bed rails using plans for a universal bed rack that I found on Expedition Georgia's webpage.
I'm gonna use this universal rack until I can save up a little money for a new bed rack system.

I live in North Georgia, so I really want to try my truck on the Georgia Traverse, especially since I live only about an hour from the Georgia/Alabama state line starting point of the trail.

Photo Feb 24, 8 39 18 AM.jpgPhoto Feb 24, 8 39 51 AM.jpg

Wilbah

Adventurer
expeditionsierra- nice looking ride! You may want to read some of the studies on the K&N's. Needed if you're putting out 1000 HP or something to get enough air through. But for stock engines they may not be the best thing. I got rid of mine in my Yukon. Don't take my word for it but you may want to read up on them. Great looking rig!

Crazy Schooner

Fortune's A Mistress
Got some element fabrication crossbars tossed on the back. Picking up an RTT next weekend. Truck needs a wash!
IMG_4968-X3.jpg

IMG_4953us-X3.jpg

NotBlake

17 F150

Photo-5.jpg

Attachments

• Photo-1.jpg
    Photo-1.jpg
    265 KB · Views: 161
  • Photo-2.JPG
    Photo-2.JPG
    424.6 KB · Views: 160
  • Photo-3.jpg
    Photo-3.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 164
  • Photo-4.jpg
    Photo-4.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 158
  • Photo-6.jpg
    Photo-6.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 154
  • Photo-7.jpg
    Photo-7.jpg
    228.8 KB · Views: 181
  • Photo-10.jpg
    Photo-10.jpg
    277.4 KB · Views: 190
  • Photo-11.jpg
    Photo-11.jpg
    391.3 KB · Views: 194
  • Photo-8.jpg
    Photo-8.jpg
    256.2 KB · Views: 177

Bojak

Adventurer
Hey, Im new here and just saw this thread about full sized domestic rigs.

I have a 2014 GMC Sierra SLT All-Terrain Edition crew cab. Currently I have a Rough Country front leveling kit, Airaid modular intake tube, K&N drop in air filter and a Bully Dog GT tuner. I am also still running the stock Goodyear tires that the truck came with. But I'm looking at upgrading to a little bigger AT when the street tires need to be replaced.

I just purchased a Smittybilt Overland roof top tent that I am mounting to the bed rails using plans for a universal bed rack that I found on Expedition Georgia's webpage.
I'm gonna use this universal rack until I can save up a little money for a new bed rack system.

I live in North Georgia, so I really want to try my truck on the Georgia Traverse, especially since I live only about an hour from the Georgia/Alabama state line starting point of the trail.

View attachment 437978View attachment 437979
Greetings from Peachtree City, GA and a fellow full sizer. I want to try to peck away at the traverse myself.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles