Show me Springbar Tent pron!

REDONE

[s]hard[/s]MEDIUM Core!
It seems the Highline poles are 3-piece instead of two, so they're only about 3 feet long folded up. I don't bother stuffing a tent all the way back into it's bag between bivouacs. I just roll it up in the ground tarp (the cheap silver tarp shown) and bungie cord it to the basket. I plan to do the same with the Springbar once I have one. I'll use the sack for home storage, but just fold it up in the tarp for transport. :ylsmoke:

Thean

Pile-O-Parts
It seems the Highline poles are 3-piece instead of two, so they're only about 3 feet long folded up. I don't bother stuffing a tent all the way back into it's bag between bivouacs. I just roll it up in the ground tarp (the cheap silver tarp shown) and bungie cord it to the basket. I plan to do the same with the Springbar once I have one. I'll use the sack for home storage, but just fold it up in the tarp for transport. :ylsmoke:

Sounds like you've looked into it then! :cheers:

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader

Not a bad way to do it, they suggest to set it up and make sure it is clean and completely dry before storage anyway, so it would be a great opportunity before rolling it up.

REDONE

[s]hard[/s]MEDIUM Core!
Huge thanks to everyone that shared pics!

I'm dragging my family all the way over to SLC in two weeks to go straight to the store and check them out in real life. I will be coming back with a tent! If that's not "inspired" I don't know what is. Thanks again ya'll!:smiley_drive:

StreetsofCompton

Adventurer
Redone,

congrats on making that journey and purchase. mind sharing pics if you take some good ones in the store or once you set yours up? Some of us are still...needing inspiration... haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles