Official Front Runner Outfitters Thread

ultraclyde

Observer
Well, no RTT, but I did just order a mountain bike fork adapter from you. Hoping the dual tube design will work for both my through axle bikes instead of buying 2 different adapters.

rcharrette

Adventurer
A Thank You

Hey Front Runner, I was in your shop with my 2 boys a few months back. I had ordered a rear ladder for my LR4 through Lucky 8 and it was not fitting properly. I brought it to you guys and you got it right in the shop and installed it properly. It has been rock solid since and works great. Very happy with the ladder and your customer service.
Thanks again,
Randy

Bryan_FRO

Supporting Sponsor
Hey Front Runner, I was in your shop with my 2 boys a few months back. I had ordered a rear ladder for my LR4 through Lucky 8 and it was not fitting properly. I brought it to you guys and you got it right in the shop and installed it properly. It has been rock solid since and works great. Very happy with the ladder and your customer service.
Thanks again,
Randy

Hey Randy,

We're glad we could help!

Enjoy your Travels.

Bryan

Livnxxl

Great News! Our tents are back in stock!
View attachment 434482
WOW
A while back I had ordered Front Runner wolf pack storage case. The boxes are built great but the latches are crap and broke while trying to open the cases. I went on Front Runner's web store to see if replacements are available. Well, it happens that an upgraded metal latch is available at 10.00 a pack. That sucks. Still, I needed them and obviously Front Runner knew the plastic was breaking or there would be no need for a better latch. At the bottom of the order form was a comment box, so I said what the hell and noted my displeasure at needing to pay for a fix. In my eyes that was the end of the transaction.
I get a order confirmation, then a shipping confirmation. 2 hours later I get another email saying they refunded my purchase. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE - That is a stand up way to do business. THANK YOU FRONT RUNNER FOR STAND UP SERVICE.

akyota

Bought your 10 Gallon water tank that sits on the rear floorboard and tested it out for the first time. I love it. It's a great addition to my 4Runner. 20180701_101408 (Medium).jpg

s.e.charles

WOW
A while back I had ordered Front Runner wolf pack storage case. The boxes are built great but the latches are crap and broke while trying to open the cases. I went on Front Runner's web store to see if replacements are available. Well, it happens that an upgraded metal latch is available at 10.00 a pack. That sucks. Still, I needed them and obviously Front Runner knew the plastic was breaking or there would be no need for a better latch. At the bottom of the order form was a comment box, so I said what the hell and noted my displeasure at needing to pay for a fix. In my eyes that was the end of the transaction.
I get a order confirmation, then a shipping confirmation. 2 hours later I get another email saying they refunded my purchase. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE - That is a stand up way to do business. THANK YOU FRONT RUNNER FOR STAND UP SERVICE.

I just got (2) wolf boxes with raised lids. I sprung the extra 20$ for the metal latches 'cause the guy on the phone basically admitted the plastic ones weren't all that dependable. they threw in a free t-shirt. big whoop . . . .

Bryan_FRO

Supporting Sponsor
WOW

We're glad everything worked out. Let us know if you need anything in the future!

Bryan_FRO

Supporting Sponsor
I just got (2) wolf boxes with raised lids. I sprung the extra 20$ for the metal latches 'cause the guy on the phone basically admitted the plastic ones weren't all that dependable. they threw in a free t-shirt. big whoop . . . .

We hope you enjoy the shirt. Let us know if you ever need anything!
-Bryan

s.e.charles

I gave the shirt to the guy who picks up our recyclables. he comes on Fridays, so i'll let you know if he's wearing it tomorrow.

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
I have loved my stainless steel camp table for years now and it has survived on the roof of my 1970 Suburban without hassle.
Now that I am selling that rig and building a new camper setup my first thought was measuring and ordering a new table for under the camper/cab overhang.
I really hope I can squeeze a camp or prep table up there, top quality stuff.

99Discovery

Adventurer
Frontrunner!

I don't have a rack yet, but I have a couple of wolfpacks with liners. I think you guys should modify the handles so that a standard ratchet strap can thread through them.

Sorry I don't have a good photo (my phone is bad), but you can see what I mean in these two pictures. I had to take a battery-powered oscillating tool and cut a square in each handle, then smoothed the edges so that the strap can nicely thread through. The way they are mounted in the rear of my vehicles (I have 3), it's impossible to secure using stratch-its/bungee chords and the provided round holes. It's much easier to thread a strap over the handles, across the top, and under again.IMG_20180802_121014320_HDR.jpgIMG_20180802_120950647_HDR.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles