Lets see some full size pictures...

Jimbo12

@manchild you need to get the sport appearance blacked out headlights and some Baja Designs Squadron Pro's for your fog setup.

Manchild

@jimbo12 Working on all that, and a few more things. Trying to figure out light bar for bumper and what aux lights to swap for the stockers. Aev is all about the vision x, im not as loyal and just want solid driving lights that at least have the option of yellow (if not always yellow). Headlights will be some hid retrofits, morimoto Fxr projectors.

Shradicalwyo

Adventurer
Thought i posted but i guess i havent yet.

New truck, looking forward to finishing her off soon.

Zm9N27j.jpg

JyoxiYx.jpg

VDxnINF.jpg

Drooling. I could also tell where the first 2 photos were even before the Teton picture. If you live in town I’d love to check the truck out, I want so bad.

t4rFL

Adventurer
Nice Rig, I like how you have the winch set up in the setina push bar. Been trying to figure out to mount my winch up front with out loosing the push bar this gives me ideas

Thanks. This one is a Go Rhino Guard and weighs 90 lbs w/o the winch.

CrazyDrei

Space Monkey
2000 K1500 Suburban on 37" tires

2000 K1500 Suburban with 37" tires with just a 3" body lift and lots of trimming.

Finally got the front hitch mounted and running front and rear Ultimate MX haulers to get the dirt bikes to the trails and while on the trail when the riders get tired.

CELTnKe.jpg

JIJsnJu.jpg

QlbFxMW.jpg

Cheers..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles