Lets see some full size pictures...

seeker15

d851c94bb5004d1da48eba521bd1fea8.jpg

Playing in Big Bear Ca last weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice to see a full size rig on those trails! And diesel to boot. Been up there a lot in jeeps but excited to try a full size. Where else in SoCal do you go?

bloodyWEST

Adventurer
Nice to see a full size rig on those trails! And diesel to boot. Been up there a lot in jeeps but excited to try a full size. Where else in SoCal do you go?

Just misc dirt camping and desert running, but I did take this truck and a few other full sizers through Steel Pass in the north end of Death Valley, that’s about the only other “gnarly” thing I’ve done in this truck. Should be pics in my build thread.

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
IMG_9069_zpswbcca6ue.jpg

IMG_9096_zpstarilcff.jpg

Debating on trading that GMC in on a new superduty.

Nice looking truck there Mr Bushcoat! Dont ever trade it in on a Fruad. Demons will rise and haunt you for the rest of your life...:exclaim::violent-smiley-031::violent-smiley-031::violent-smiley-031::hehe::REOutShootinghunter:smileeek::smileeek::smileeek:

bknudtsen

Expedition Leader
Picked this up the other day for $3900. Needed transportation because the K10 is dead. 2003 with 208k miles on the chassis and a recent rebuild of a 2004 5.3L engine. Fully rebuilt rear end with Yukon 3.73 R&P, Duragrip posi, and new axle shafts. It’s only 2wd, but the tentative plan is to swap in a solid front axle next year before our trip to the Moab area. We loved my last Avalanche, so this should work out great for the new family adventure rig.

Brad

B4EEF92D-41C2-497B-88AF-2432938346DC.jpg

pawleyk

Running from Monday..
How in the world did you get in and out of your truck?
Looks like a really fun trip.��

I had to leave the driver's side window down after climbing out it, then sorta walking, kneeling, crawling on the front tire, fender, and bumper. Couldn't even walk on the hood because it had to be open so I could disconnect the battery...

tkt0912

IMG_20171030_134518.jpg
Juniper Springs (5 of 5).jpg
Here's our camping configuration for now, on my F150. Hoping to start my trailer build this weekend, to keep the truck mobile once camp had been set up.

fire_249

Hello all- brand new here and looking to turn my 2500hd into something more capable off road. The family and I have always camped and recently sold our travel trailer to get back to tenting. The pic is my truck and my Dad’s future expedition trailer out in Montana elk hunting. Nice to be here!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIMG_1518.JPG

CSG

Explorer
I don't use this rig much these days but here it is in the Idaho South Hills (south of Twin Falls) from sometime in 2008. I bought a 2002 Lexus Land Cruiser the following year and that's my regular ride since.

38458210426_5f28140985_c.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles