Project "Autonomous" F-350

pappawheely

Autonomous4X4
Got my Atlas Springs multi-leaf spring pack ordered for the front of the F250 today! So stoked to get that truck going. The springs will be designed to carry the extra weight of the dual batteries I will be running. I have all the fuel system parts in hand except for the fittings and hose. I spent some time working on the prerunner. Dropped the tank to replace the fuel pump. One of the reasons I have gone to external pumps on Autonomous, and the F250. The front end was taken apart so a friend could prototype his own suspension. Put the front together, swapped the fuel pump, and put the factory rear axle back in. Hopefully the colorado will run now. I have to get the truck sold.

MRP_8833.jpg

The tubeworks axle I removed.

MRP_8834.jpg

java

Expedition Leader
I hate that thousands of threads and years of pics on these awesome builds have been ruined by Photobucket.

There are plug ins for Chrome and Firefox that work around the block. Install one, clear cache and boom, pics are back.

pappawheely

Autonomous4X4
No problem, thanks for the input. Photobucket does not respond to any inquiry and I was unable to retrieve my galleries like they claim you can so I deleted everything from their site. I proceeded to try Flicker but I can never get the site to open. Anyone else having problems there? Is there a solution anywhere?

flicker1.jpg

patoz

Expedition Leader
No problem, thanks for the input. Photobucket does not respond to any inquiry and I was unable to retrieve my galleries like they claim you can so I deleted everything from their site. I proceeded to try Flicker but I can never get the site to open. Anyone else having problems there? Is there a solution anywhere?

You could do like I do and store your pictures on your computer or and external hard drive, and then use the forum uploader to post them. That way as long as the forum is in existence, the pictures will be there.

Maybe this would also be a good time to ask Admin to enable the 'multiple picture posting feature' since posting them one at a time takes forever. The vBulletin software does have this feature, because I'm on another forum where it's enabled and I can upload as many as I want at the same time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles