Looking for Chevy Astro swivel seat base

Johny5

Adventurer
I have a few left from this batch .

You will need to grind off the rivits that hold your seat tracks to your seat base then its bolt on to my swivel

mapper

Explorer
I bought one of these from Johny5. Just wanted to say that he's a great guy and the bases looks great. Started installing it last night and will finish tonight.

Thanks Johny. Pleasure doing business. Enjoy the travels!

Sylquebec

Im surprised that no one ask about how secure the swivel base is compare to stock mounting? I care about my girlfriend life...let me know wjat you think about this point please

Envoyé de mon SM-G903W en utilisant Tapatalk

Sylquebec

Je sais...mais je suis pas sur de comprendre le probleme?

Envoyé de mon SM-G903W en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:

Johny5

Adventurer
Im pretty sure the seat back is going to buckel long before the seat base fails. These things are pretty beefy and weigh 32lbs

RC413

Observer
Im pretty sure the seat back is going to buckel long before the seat base fails. These things are pretty beefy and weigh 32lbs

They look well built and thought out!

Any chance there will be one available?

Thanks Ross

Powslayer

Do you still have a swivel base for a 2001 safari available? They look like the perfect solution! Tried to PM but your box must be full. Thanks

Danny503

I would LOVE to get my hands on one of these as well!! Possibly 2...does anyone know if there are any issues with installing these on the Drivers seat? I see lots of people installing them on the passenger seat (which I definitely want to do) but I haven't seen anyone install one on the driver's side.

Nesquik

Observer
I would LOVE to get my hands on one of these as well!! Possibly 2...does anyone know if there are any issues with installing these on the Drivers seat? I see lots of people installing them on the passenger seat (which I definitely want to do) but I haven't seen anyone install one on the driver's side.
It won’t clear the steering wheel on the drivers side

TooSteep

Observer
What are people using for drivers side swivels in final gen Astros (mine is 2005 AWD)?

Johny5 - do you have passenger swivels available (I am in Vancouver)?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles