JRJKU

Observer
Joined the club!
bc0d8437ca409ae6be0a2c38b96ede25.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SWITAWI

Doesn't Get Out Enough
I'd like to see more of this.

:iagree: While I would truthfully prefer living with the added utility and cargo capacity of the recent spate of 'tearbox' trailers, the Inka Venture is probably my personal favorite of the actual teardrop style.

Those doors just make so much sense to me in size and operation.

maxresdefault.jpg

Jump to the 7min mark for the bit about the doors, but the walkaround is worth watching for anyone even mildly interested - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxJPKuuBwDA

Lucky j

Explorer
:iagree: While I would truthfully prefer living with the added utility and cargo capacity of the recent spate of 'tearbox' trailers, the Inka Venture is probably my personal favorite of the actual teardrop style.

Those doors just make so much sense to me in size and operation.

maxresdefault.jpg

Jump to the 7min mark for the bit about the doors, but the walkaround is worth watching for anyone even mildly interested - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxJPKuuBwDA

This is nice, but how do you reach the door handle when you are laying on your back to close the door? I like to let my dog in or out in the morning while I am still in the sheets.

Every thing else is prety cool. But the price is probably on the hogh end with all the options that are in that built.

SWITAWI

Doesn't Get Out Enough

My thought as well. Really no different reaching up as opposed to reaching out to close a similar-width side-opening door. How would I reach this door to close it?..

High-camp-teardrop-trailer-door.jpg

I'd either have to grab the door as I went in or I would need some kind of tether to pull. I guess I could wait for the wind to blow... :sombrero:

Lucky j

Explorer
This one I can reach at the bottom of the door frame just by turning in my bed. It is what I do with mine and I do not lock it open to let the dog in or out.

Btw, there is no better solution to this, just preference. And i prefer to lay in bed when I am in sleep mode. :elkgrin:

My thought as well. Really no different reaching up as opposed to reaching out to close a similar-width side-opening door. How would I reach this door to close it?..

High-camp-teardrop-trailer-door.jpg

I'd either have to grab the door as I went in or I would need some kind of tether to pull. I guess I could wait for the wind to blow... :sombrero:

jadmt

ignore button user
2015 freespirit journey.

Attachments

• IMG_20170707_162250804_HDR_zpswhzjn5gh.jpg
    IMG_20170707_162250804_HDR_zpswhzjn5gh.jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_20170701_131815955_zpsedof6rdf.jpg
    IMG_20170701_131815955_zpsedof6rdf.jpg
    291.5 KB · Views: 85

jp0863

Observer
Just bought an M1101 for all my camping gear so I don't have to unload the truck to sleep

Attachments

• trailer.jpg
    trailer.jpg
    552.2 KB · Views: 118

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles