Post Pic's of your Jeep

jeepdreamer

Expedition Leader
My other one isnt going anywhere.

I dont currently pay photobucket any money. gonna suck if they pull my stuff, i've been using them for 11 years and have 6500 images hosted with them, all my build threads will be gone and trashed if the pics disappear.

Why not download them to an external HD??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

daveh

Adventurer
3413d3d2f7e729cc6d1dee36032cfef1.jpg

jeepdreamer

Expedition Leader
And then what? I have the pictures but I can't host them somewhere else then go through thousands of posts on a dozen websites and redo the links lol

Just thought that would at least keep you from losing them. Sorry, not a computer guy.

My other one isnt going anywhere.

I dont currently pay photobucket any money. gonna suck if they pull my stuff, i've been using them for 11 years and have 6500 images hosted with them, all my build threads will be gone and trashed if the pics disappear.

Right on. Sounds like a fun project. One of these days I'm a get another Wagoneer.

I had my PB account since 2004 and they still hit me with that 3rd party hosting bs. I'm not even going to try and figure out where I posted photos except my most recent thread on here. Ef that noise. I just deleted my account there.

deadspot

I've been mostly lurking for a while... I've done nothing on the overland front but I find myself more interested in the idea as my interests are more along the lines of seeing places, fly fishing, camping, etc versus any sort of typical off road stuff. Picked up a new to me 2006 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited with low miles and good frame.

df6c66aae45de19d202dd8721311da9c.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles