Abenteuer & Allrad 2017!

tpond

Observer
It is coming up in only three weeks! Anyone here able to make it? I will be there in our scheel-mann retrofit seat booth, and would love to say hi.

southpier

Expedition Leader
please post oodles of pictures for those of us less fortunate.

"thanks in advance" 'n' all that. have funs!

Gren_T

Adventurer
We'll be there in the VW again, hoping to be at the campsite on the Tues or early on the Weds as we are going to be visiting a few places on the way.
Going to be trying for our usual pitch on the bottom edge of the field past the showers opposite the canoe entry point on the river.
Feel free to stop by, the beers always cold.

There is the possibillity of me reserving some space so shout out if you want me to put up some tape, as the campsite gets full very quickly.
Allrad 2015 002.jpg
Gren

tpond

Observer
We'll be there in the VW again, hoping to be at the campsite on the Tues or early on the Weds as we are going to be visiting a few places on the way.
Going to be trying for our usual pitch on the bottom edge of the field past the showers opposite the canoe entry point on the river.
Feel free to stop by, the beers always cold.

There is the possibillity of me reserving some space so shout out if you want me to put up some tape, as the campsite gets full very quickly.
View attachment 402256
Gren

Nice, I will try to come find you, walking the fields of campers is my favorite part of event.

gethewson

Hi
The roof was fitted and finished by RR concepts in Lyon France http://rrconcept.com. The frame that my roof is attached to was made by ex-tec in Germany.
http://ex-tec.de
Its very easy to use and does not weight that much more than the original roof. definitely lighter than my old roof rack and RTT I had before.
Regards James

Gren_T

Adventurer
Sorry for the poor quality iPhone pics.
The lower campsite is filling up around the edges but lots of space in the centres of the fields.

image.jpgimage.jpg
Our VWT5 & neighbours a Unimog & Styer.
image.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste