Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

schuy249

Observer
Took delivery on Friday. Dealer installed Method NV's in bronze, Toyo Open Country AT's, Leveling kit, and blackout kit. Traded my lifted 2015 Ford F-150 ecoboost.

Idaholandho

The other white meat
Monument Peak Idaho, near Salmon Dam.
QR09rkf.jpg

GhvPOiI.jpg

SogpJcT.jpg

mouse007

Explorer
Greetings! New to the Tacoma forum here, not new to Expedition Portal however. Recently purchased and started building a 2014 Tacoma TRD as my adventure / photography platform. Been driving old LC's and G Wagon, but needed a more 'plug and play' vehicle for daily use...something I can cruiser at 80mph on the highway, but also handle rocky New England trails.

-2014 TRD
-ICON/OME Suspension
-ARB Bumper/Warn m8000 winch
-Lightforce Lights
-Pelfrybuilt sliders
-Pelfrybuilt skid plates
-Pelfrybuilt rear hi-clearance bumper
-Alucab canopy
-Alucab Roof Top Tent
-Alucab Awning

Next Phase of the build:

-OME BP51 suspension
-OME Intensity LED lights
-Dual Battery Setup
-OME Fridge
-Truck Vault Drawer system

Cheers!View attachment 400110View attachment 400111

Looks awesome buddy..!! What dual batt system are you thinking of running..? I really like the one from Off-GRID ENGINEERING have you seen it...?

Dust999

Observer
Greetings! New to the Tacoma forum here, not new to Expedition Portal however. Recently purchased and started building a 2014 Tacoma TRD as my adventure / photography platform. Been driving old LC's and G Wagon, but needed a more 'plug and play' vehicle for daily use...something I can cruiser at 80mph on the highway, but also handle rocky New England trails.

-2014 TRD
-ICON/OME Suspension
-ARB Bumper/Warn m8000 winch
-Lightforce Lights
-Pelfrybuilt sliders
-Pelfrybuilt skid plates
-Pelfrybuilt rear hi-clearance bumper
-Alucab canopy
-Alucab Roof Top Tent
-Alucab Awning

Next Phase of the build:

-OME BP51 suspension
-OME Intensity LED lights
-Dual Battery Setup
-OME Fridge
-Truck Vault Drawer system

Cheers!View attachment 400110View attachment 400111

Hi, do you have a build thread somewhere on this truck? I've searched, but cannot find anything on this forum or on tacoma world......

thanks. bumper works well, got a bit dinged up in moab though
As silly as it is, I opted for the Pelfreybilt bumper over the CBI due to the shackle mount locations. Don't get me wrong, I love the Pelfrey, it's my number one choice, but would have loved to have supported someone close to home with the CBI but didn't care for how low those mounts are on the bumper.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles