Somedayilllearn's Bear

Rubicon85

Observer
Hi Nate,
Thanks for the info and sorry it took me so long to reply...I thought I had my thread notifications on, but apparently not:) Great to hear on the lights and compressor info as well! My wife is a photographer and I love looking at all your trip and family fun pics! Makes me motivated to post more of mine up, Any tips on the compressor info would be great as I need to move forward with that project and at least one set of forward lights for our march trip. We have a crew cab, short bed configuration. Just located a campershell today and thinking about grabbing it as well... I get some pics on here soon, having trouble with them right now:/IMG_2590.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2590.jpg
    IMG_2590.jpg
    538.9 KB · Views: 98

Rubicon85

Observer
Also wanted to see what SnugTop model you have, is it the Rebel? If so did you get the Sportsman Upgrade in it that I heard is said to support 500lbs? The shell I'm looking at is the regular Rebel and wanted to see what you had with the additional weight up there.
Thanks Nate!
Alex

Rubicon85

Observer
Hi Nate,
Thank you for all the info! Now I just need to choose which upgrade first...:) that's always the problem. Good stuff, and I'll get some more info and pics of my rig and adventures up soon. Take care and I'll be in touch.
Alex

SomedayAdventure

Writer/Photographer
Well, it's time to decide what I'm gonna do with my CVT Mt thielson tent. I'll have to build a spacer rack to get it above my Baja Designs lights. I'm just going to have to be sort of an engineer.

IMG_9128.jpg
IMG_9092.jpg

CAPT.HODGES

Have you considered relocating the lights to the side or bottom of the rack? Seems like a more streamline setup to me. You'd just loose a couple inches of height for the throw of the light but probably worth it. Just my .02!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SomedayAdventure

Writer/Photographer
Have you considered relocating the lights to the side or bottom of the rack? Seems like a more streamline setup to me. You'd just loose a couple inches of height for the throw of the light but probably worth it. Just my .02!

Honestly, I would like to move the whole ligHt bar forward bit don't have a way to mount it without drilling into my cab. Dropping the 50 inch lightbar below the rack as far back as it is I would lose a fair amount of light just to my cab.

tremec

17879902_837245949813875_7875905777648551976_o.jpg I went to a State park near me and had some fun trying to find a "comfortable" place to park. Sorry kinda bad pic but don't take many. I plan to install my Warn 16ti-S winch and put on a lift, lockers, and 42 inch tires. Then maybe I'll line-x it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles