Post build ..uh.. build thread.

snowaddict91

Adventurer
Missed this rig until now. Very nice job. I really dig the utility and multisport capability! Would love to have a setup like this some day.

Kach

Stoked on your rig, lots of inspiration for me! I already have the 2003 cummins qcsb, just trying to figure out my direction. I'm in Westport, so if you're headed this way I'd definitely buy you a beer in exchange for checking out your truck in person!

ericvs

Stoked on your rig, lots of inspiration for me! I already have the 2003 cummins qcsb, just trying to figure out my direction. I'm in Westport, so if you're headed this way I'd definitely buy you a beer in exchange for checking out your truck in person!

Awesome! That sounds like a deal to me! Have been pretty busy locally for a while, so haven't had the chance to hit the coast, but if I do, you can't miss me in the parking lot.

Last edited:

ericvs

Another quick trip down to LA for a visit and some sun. Much needed.

Took the long trip back home up HWY 1 & 101. Not many photos, but lots of memories!

Hit some waves, hit some sun

gDkbk3rh.jpg

veQrQuFh.jpg

DArYHtch.jpg

Post session beers!

K9JKqEDh.jpg

even had a suburban camp fire courtesy of the Camp Chef propane fire pit. :ylsmoke:

hdPAshih.jpg

On the way home we hit Jalama again:

QGliSSUh.jpg

TVdwS2Xh.jpg

Drove through the Avenue of the Giants

eeSVmOph.jpg

DZy706Gh.jpg

Stayed at Cape Blanco State Park one night.

oQ66UFYh.jpg

Obligatory photo with the lighthouse:

DYge8Iph.jpg

Cape Perpetua, Thors well:

ewgr9SXh.jpg

Depoe bay, the worlds smallest harbour.

YIR3a41h.jpg

101 is pretty nice, I guess

fxNLqBbh.jpg

Overall, another successful trip:

FKEeSM4h.jpg

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Wow:Wow1:great pics Ericvs! Its been years since I have been down that way. Absolutly beautiful! And your surfer pals are not too shaby either...:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles