FOUND Vans For Sale!

kccourtney

Observer
Im in the market for a 350, so I came across that van also. The guy must take care of his stuff, still has the manual and original sticker.. but asking $15k and "firm", is still way too high.

I don't know. Doesn't seem outrageous. That thing is almost in unicorn territory. Cargo doors, 7.3, low miles, perfect condition. I bet he'll get his asking no prob.

86scotty

Cynic
I don't know. Doesn't seem outrageous. That thing is almost in unicorn territory. Cargo doors, 7.3, low miles, perfect condition. I bet he'll get his asking no prob.

Manual windows and door locks, maybe cruise but not likely, vinyl seats, headliner and floor, it doesn't even list a tilt steering wheel or keyless. I zoomed in on the door sticker best I could and it doesn't show any of that. I have no idea why anyone would give that kind of money just because it's a 7.3l. Otherwise, it's a clean $3k old Ford work van. I wish him luck.

Oh, and he's probably not the original owner but a flipper. It's always nice to see the original sticker and books but if he was the original owner he would've certainly mentioned it for that much cheddar.

Disclaimer: I'm not knocking the guy. I like to share these since they're in demand, but the 7.3's are getting out of hand. Anyone who really, really has to have one should offer him 9k and he'll probably still turn a nice profit.

4x4pair

Adventurer
Wow, that's a lot of money they're going for. Maybe I should sell my '01 E350 after all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

another_mike

Adventurer

Its been on craigslist since 11/30... he might get his firm asking price but it may take quite a while to find that person

dwh

Tail-End Charlie
It's not a 68, they made that body from 64 to 66. Definitely a Cummins. Can't imagine how loud it is between the seats.

Yea. I owned 2 68s and a 69 and was about to say the same thing. That one is older.

One of mine had a 327 'vette engine and keeping it cool was a bit*ch. I wonder if the diesel has the same problem.

Mwilliamshs

Explorer
http://semo.craigslist.org/rvs/5945974735.html

Not really a 1992 van, likely a 1992 RV title.

1992 Ford Coachman Motorhome. 351 Motor with 85,500 miles. Good rubber, new radiator, water pump, sink faucets, water heater and 2 new batteries. AC unit blows cold and gas furnace works great. Side awning in very good shape. Fold out couch and overhead slide out for beds. Working gas cook stove, toilet and shower. Fridge does not work but not sure what is wrong with it. Very solid rig and in very good shape. Priced to move at $3,900, have over $4,600 invested in repairs and new equipment. Call or text (573)9eight6-8zero0six.

00o0o_cMtZeAc9GK0_1200x900.jpg

00707_3NHZ54gEsU_1200x900.jpg

Bikersmurf

Expedition Leader
http://semo.craigslist.org/rvs/5945974735.html

Not really a 1992 van, likely a 1992 RV title.

1992 Ford Coachman Motorhome. 351 Motor with 85,500 miles. Good rubber, new radiator, water pump, sink faucets, water heater and 2 new batteries. AC unit blows cold and gas furnace works great. Side awning in very good shape. Fold out couch and overhead slide out for beds. Working gas cook stove, toilet and shower. Fridge does not work but not sure what is wrong with it. Very solid rig and in very good shape. Priced to move at $3,900, have over $4,600 invested in repairs and new equipment. Call or text (573)9eight6-8zero0six.

00o0o_cMtZeAc9GK0_1200x900.jpg

00707_3NHZ54gEsU_1200x900.jpg

Looks more like a 78-79.

Bikersmurf

Expedition Leader
Ahh, learn something new, I didn't realize the van body styles changed in different years than the pickups. Only had trucks back in those years... no vans on the farm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles