Passing along, NOCO Genius Boost HD GB70 2000 Amp $40 bucks off on amazon

Outside somewhere

Overland certified public figure brand ambassador
Have one of these already and noticed it had gone down from the normal $199.95 to $159.98 I've used mine for everything from charging phones and tablets to jumping my boat and other batteries. Has a ton of different connections you can get for it. Can't speak to the long term durability of it as I've only had mine for a little under a year but I haven't exactly been kind to it. I left it in my boat all summer with temps ranging from 50's to 110*, salt water on it and it never had an issue, lost any charging power. Just wanted to pass this along.

Airmapper

Inactive Member
Looks like all of them got a discount, thanks. Might go ahead and get one....

Edit to add: I ordered one GB70 but I paid a few dollars more for the one sold by Amazon.

Sometimes I wonder if these are not refurbished units coming from 3rd party vendors. At least buying from Amazon directly I should have no issues returning it if there is a problem.

Last edited:

Chili

Explorer
Looks like all of them got a discount, thanks. Might go ahead and get one....

Edit to add: I ordered one GB70 but I paid a few dollars more for the one sold by Amazon.

Sometimes I wonder if these are not refurbished units coming from 3rd party vendors. At least buying from Amazon directly I should have no issues returning it if there is a problem.

I often buy from Amazon rather than a third party, even though I get dinged with taxes that way. The taxes are usually worth the Amazon return policy. :eek:
BTW, here's a link for those interested:

https://www.amazon.com/NOCO-GB70-Ul...9752698&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=noco+gb70&psc=1

Thanks for the heads-up OP!

Outside somewhere

Overland certified public figure brand ambassador
No problem. Since I got a 2nd jeep I was looking for another jump box, have a stanley 600 peak amp box that has a mini compressor, light, usb/cig plug all built in that I've had for 4 years. It's never failed me but it's bulky as hell. A buddy turned me on to that noco brand and like I said it's been awhile now and I've had no issues. And as far as a refurb I'm pretty sure the only way people can sell returned/refurb merch through amazon is it has to specify. I got a couple of things in the past with packaging that was suspect and I just called amazon and said send a return label and swap it out and there hasn't been an issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles