Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

EasyStreet

Have a thread somewhere where we can take a closer look at this beautiful machine?

I assume this was aimed at me. I do have a short build thread on another forum. EasyStreets Build

The latest and greatest pictures are the last post on Pg 699 of this thread.

Here are few more pictures to show the FJ some love.

And a few not so great pictures of the wonderful job I did getting stuck in the snow April 2016. But I learned a few things, and finally got out after lots of digging and pulling with the come along.

Last edited:

teotwaki

Excelsior!
From a recent trip to Saline Valley http://suntothenorth.blogspot.com/2016/10/2016-expedition-trailer-back-in-death.html

NKN_2185-1.jpg

NKN_2216-1.jpg

NKN_2261-1.jpg

RiDE

Observer
Here are some pics from the past weekend camping with NWOL. Bought the truck brand new and stock as a 2011 Limited on 1/2/12. It's been an awesome 4+ years with it.

nJwCO2r.jpg

Y1K6T4Y.jpg

GbJqXPW.jpg

LiTid1V.jpg

YcISeWt.jpg

LDEMgFY.jpg

hansolex

My 16' Taco "Pongo", on Imogne Pass in Colorado.
30501487465_700d06e355_c.jpg

Is that the Kolpin fuel pack from Cabellas? How do you like it? Seems like a bit of an awkward shape compared to the Rotopax but it's so much cheaper. Love to hear your thoughts on it.

awr130

New-to-Me Sequoia

Somewhat new to the expedition scene. My wife and I lived in CO for 1.5 years and explored many passes in our then stock Wrangler. Those experiences peaked my interest in offroad exploring. I've been lurking here for a while with a main interest in building an expedition trailer. With three kids I need something to carry all the camping gear. I just bought a 2006 Sequoia Limited with 132k and love it. From the picture it's seems I need to level the front out but not sure of the best product to do so. I see Daystar has a 1" leveling kit for $40 but not sure of the quality (hard to find info on Sequoia leveling kits). I just installed Kumho Road Venture AT51s. I wasn't too keen on Kumho but I couldn't pass up the deal. I have some accessories that I plan to start adding to the Sequoia but will mainly keep it stock for now. I hope to start building a trailer soon and begin exploring with my son. Only limitation is funding!

Toyota Sequoia (1).jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles