A Rig Named Scout and its Adventures

joelwho

Adventurer
06d175b55b2dfa01b21ad3fbe4694097.jpg

We're putting together a Meet & Greet that will take place in early-mid December for all our 4wheeling/adventure traveling/overlandering friends.

The rally point will be at Gandy Beach in St. Petersburg, FL, adjacent to The Getaway restaurant (13090 Gandy Blvd N, St. Petersburg, FL 33702). It's a great location to gather and talk shop and is centrally located to those who may be traveling from outside the area. Beach driving is allowed. This is a family event. Pets are allowed, as well. Bring grills, food and beverages, or partake in the great food The Getaway has to offer. Please invite your like-minded friends, as there is no way we'll be able to reach everyone. We'll be posting the exact date ASAP.

joelwho

Adventurer
6707426b70395b4cb228170eb54f2398.jpg

Ok we've locked down the date of the Meet & Greet... December 10. The rally point is Gandy Beach. We'll be posting up adjacent to The Getaway restaurant (13090 Gandy Blvd N, St. Petersburg, FL 33702). The event hours are 10am-5pm. Bring the kids. Bring the grills. Cookout with us, or indulge in the array of fine foods from The Getaway. Beach driving is allowed. Please share and invite your friends. We're looking forward to meeting everyone #FindYourX

t4rFL

Adventurer
great pictures and awesome rig. i hope to go out west, maybe next year. my next trip this year is to the Maine backcountry. hope to see you on the trails, i frequent to ONF.

WJ88MJames

Great looking Xterra and great family bonding. I recently just purchased my X and cant wait for my 9 month old to get a little older so we can venture out.

hovenator

Explorer
Quick question, where did you get the black diamond tread box on the roof? I have been looking for one for awhile now....

Great X by the way!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles