Coleman Addiction.....for pesants. ha ha ha!

crusaderJK

Adventurer
You guys ever seen the "stove" attachment for the lanterns? There were several makes. The one I have is called My Cookin' Buddy.

2016-01-24%2015.14.07.jpg

2016-01-24%2015.16.24.jpg
Never seen one in person, but definitely a cool thing.
A Kooklite would be nice too.

AndrewP

Explorer
There's a lot of stovies on here, but I guess that is because we're in the overland chef subforum.

I only have 2 stoves (dual and single burner) and about 15 lanterns.

View attachment 358758View attachment 358759View attachment 358760

While a lot of people don't like the newer stuff, I love the lanterns for custom projects.

View attachment 358761View attachment 358762
View attachment 358763View attachment 358764

Nice Gold Bond,Petromax, Military. Really nice.

TralellingLanter2002640x480_zpsf476ca62.jpg

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
brought a tear to my eye! ha ha. I just found one of my old coleman lanterns! I need to get a case to keep it safe now!

ZMagic97

Explorer
I have 2 stoves (the old one doesn't heat well...haven't looked into why) and a couple of old gas lanterns. They're old, but reliable, basic, and functional. Also the cost for them new and used is pretty fair (I think the throwback coolers are $$$, but all coolers these days are to me) and they are plentiful.

07BlackSpecV

Adventurer
My Coleman and Snow Peak stuff works side by side when we are camping. Also have a couple of older dual mantle lanterns that I love.

hyperboarder

Adventurer
I use a 413e and 425e depending on the length and locale of the trip. I have a newer oven too. Are the old folding ovens any more sturdy? Love mine, but it's a bit on the flimsy side.

RiverCityDave

красный октябрь
While it isn't a huge deal, Snow Peak lost me at the $20 titanium chop sticks. Good stuff no doubt, but really? My local Asian market sells the great plastic ones for $10 for 10 sets, all different colors.

I have a set of those 20.00 chopsticks, they are in my 3dap every day, and worth every penny. :)

07BlackSpecV

Adventurer
Is that coffee perk snow peak? That thing is awesome.

No, that is a good old thrift store find. I use a lot of Snow Peak with their mugs, giga stove, giga torch, sporks, and some cookware that isn't my cast iron stuff. Otherwise I am more than happy with my garage sale and hand-me-down Coleman goodness.

paj54

Observer
I have this for sale

An 89 Coleman Colorado pup. Check the for sale section if any of you Coleman fanatics are interested.
image.jpeg

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
Thats awesome. Nice trailer. I just found more Coleman items in my posession. 3 sleeping bags, one for my son with all the constilations printed on it, and my wifes and mine. Both become one sleeping bag for more comfort.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles