NEW XO Trailer Jack from Ark -

Brett From Ark

Supporting Sponsor - ARK
I've had my eye on this product and want one badly...
But I'm not on Facebook.
Any other way to enter?
You on LinkedIn?

The jockey wheel I have now is designed for a boat trailer and won't track worth a dang.
My trailer is much heavier than it looks, btw.

MemDay16.2%20003_zpsfyy7frhk.jpg

Hi Hilldweller

sorry the only way to enter the comp is via the facebook page sorry about this, do you have a friend or family member ask them to enter the comp on your behalf.

Regards

Brett from Ark

Mushin_Noshin

Adventurer
I will add that the jack works so easily that I raise and lower mine with a cheap harbor freight 9 volt drill. So if you do loose the handle you can do that!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
Hi Hilldweller

sorry the only way to enter the comp is via the facebook page sorry about this, do you have a friend or family member ask them to enter the comp on your behalf.

Regards

Brett from Ark
Working in the hitech industry, I avoid Facebook for the disease it is...

TwinStick

Explorer
Bret from Ark: Hello, very interested in this jack/wheel. It would be absolutely awesome if your company also made an off-road jack w/wheels, for trailers & campers that already have these type of A-frame jack: http://www.etrailer.com/dept-pg-Trailer_Jack-sf-A~Frame_Jack.aspx Maybe if it mounted to the top & the bottom of A-frame, it would be strong enough ?

I think you would sell a LOT of them. This is a very common jack in the US. Most people hate them (like me) because they are really not strong enough to move around with a wheel on it unless you are on perfectly level concrete. They easily fold over when on the lawn or rough ground.

While not a true off road camper, it is small enough to be wheeled around by 2 people, but A-frame jack is not strong enough. Your current bolt on one would interfere with the weight distribution hitch & sway control bars, battery mount & propane mount. Just not enough room.

Last edited:

vati kaki

Observer
Well I broke my pin also and been using this .works great even if you forget to take it out .open on its own
19ef16a7ef09b280c58dec1a84b7b3d7.jpg

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Brett From Ark

Supporting Sponsor - ARK
Hi to all that follow this thread

i just wanted to advise i am going on some much needed holiday leave i will be on leave from today 25/07/2016 and i will be returning to work on Monday 22/08/2016 so if you have any questions about our products or need support it would be best to email sales@arkcorporation.com

this email address will be looked after from Sydney Australia so there may be a delay in replying time, i may log in from time to time if time permits.

take care and speak to you all very soon.

Regards

Brett from Ark

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
I just ordered one. I've got a boondoggle on the horizon and also plan to be at the Overland Expo East ----- I'll thrash this thing and give a review.
My trailer is quite a bit heavier than it looks and I've destroyed one jockey wheel and am almost done with the second.

I sent info to Scott at Little Guy Trailers too. This wheel should be standard on their Rough Rider package.

amnt

Observer
New XO Trailer Jack

Wow! This jack is awesome. I am currently building an M416 and this has moved to the top of the list for my front jack.

Roc8man

NEW XO Trailer Jack

What's the difference between the "New XO Trailer Jack" and the one sold before this month? I didn't see any mention of how it was improved or changed from the original XO Trailer Jack...

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
Got mine in two days and installed yesterday.

Package arrived heavily damaged (UPS is the worst...) but contents were amply wrapped and in good condition.
Wheels need a bit of assembly, bearings installed and put on axle. No biggie ---- but there was paint overspray in the recess and a few nicks so the bearings would not press in. A little fine steel wool and I had them cleaned up in a couple of minutes.

Install on the tongue wasn't as easy as I had hoped. The mounting plate is much larger than "normal" jockey wheels and I had to cut away a significant chunk of angle iron to fit the bracket. The dims should be mentioned in the specs; some owners might not have the space to mount....

It rolls wonderfully. Much much much better than anything I've used on any trailer ever. This should be the go-to wheel for anybody that overlands with a trailer.
Can't wait to use it for real. Too dang hot out to camp right now.

MountainD

Adventurer
I purchased mine a few months ago--because I have a bad back and was tired of fighting my trailer when I needed to roll it. I tried everything--solid wheels didn't work so I mounted a large off road air wheel (on the original tongue jack) and the darn thing would want to fold over instead of turning. I installed this and I was AMAZED at how easily I could maneuver it. It far exceeded my expectations an frankly I think it is a great value. I have posed elsewhere on this forum about this jockey wheel and for the cost it is by far and away the best product and frankly a damn good value. If any of you are on the fence with this product, get it. Worth every penny.

sgthawk

Adventurer
XO jack

I Just purchased one last night and just saw this post. oh well. This is a picture of my trailer that I will be putting it on.
20160730_180818.jpg

after reading all the reviews I had to buy one. I dont care much for thr metal wheel that originally comes with the M1102.

1Louder

Explorer
I Just purchased one last night and just saw this post. oh well. This is a picture of my trailer that I will be putting it on.
View attachment 358871

after reading all the reviews I had to buy one. I dont care much for thr metal wheel that originally comes with the M1102.

Your trailer will now move with ease! Just make sure you properly chock it!

tracknod

Observer
Hey.. Can someone with an XO jack measure the mounting plate width? I can't seem to find that info. I need to know if I will be able to mount it on my trailer as it is now.

Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles