NEW XO Trailer Jack from Ark -

Brett From Ark

Supporting Sponsor - ARK
Hi All

My Name is Brett iam from Ark Corporation from Sydney Australia, this is my first post in this section, i have posted many threads in the portable power section.

i thought this would be a great way to reach out and make people aware of our XO Trailer jack, in my opinion it is one tough Jockey wheel that can handle extreme situations.

we are giving one away and you know what they say you have to be in it to win it details are below

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

WIN an XO Series Trailer Jack!!!
HOW TO ENTER:
1. “Like” our Ark Portable Power Facebook PAGE
2. “Share” and “comment” on this POST
Winner must have a US/Canadian shipping address, promotion ends midnight (Arizona time – MTZ), Monday August 1st 2016.
Winner drawn 12pm Tuesday 2nd August, and will be announced via Facebook and contacted for delivery instruction…
Entries open to US/Canadian residents only…
Learn: http://www.arkportablepower.com/pages/xo-trailer-jack
Review: http://www.jeepexpeditions.org/REVIEWS-TRAILERS-JockeyWheel.php
Watch: https://youtu.be/OPIJfoPd930
By entering you agree to a complete release of Facebook, and acknowledge the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook…
#Ark #ArkCorporation #ArkPortablePower #TrailerJack #XOSeries #GetOutside #Explore #NaturePlay #Go4x4 #4x4 #OffGrid #Competition #Giveaway #Win

Brett From Ark

Supporting Sponsor - ARK
Hi all

if anyone has any questions about the New XO Trailer Jack please ask away I am more then happy to help you understand the great features of the XO Trailer Jack and just how versatile it is in off road over landing conditions.

Regards

Brett from Ark

1Louder

Explorer
It's a great product with one caveat. Since it makes it VERY easy to move your trailer on dirt it can also get you in trouble/hurt. You have to make sure if you are on any amount of incline to check your wheels are chocked properly. I thought mine were once and my trailer rolled away. I was lucky and it went backwards a few feet and then pivoted 90 degrees. For that reason I now use my traditional jack stand on the other side of my tongue in these situations. It does make hooking up the trailer a breeze for one person. It also makes it extremely easy to push my trailer into the garage solo. I 100% endorse this project with that caution label.

25970739250_24b08cf8f4_b.jpg

26217682426_131d9ab424_b.jpg

Mushin_Noshin

Adventurer
These jacks are amazing, very slick product and can take one heck of a beating! It's very well made and I expect it will last for years

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

grogie

Like to Camp
This Jockey Wheel is very solid and I'm very pleased with the purchase. My trailer is now super easy to move around as I can just push it. I certainly didn't trust the original lift I had as I use to pick up the tongue to move my trailer around. I also like how compressed this jockey wheel is when it's folded up. It's certainly the right kind of lift for my trailer and as well for any expedition trailer. My trailer is only 1100# and it's certainly designed for a much heavier trailer at that!

plkCoYNfj

plO66XkZj

I did contact Brett looking for a replacement spring as I damaged the original one (I left the little handle it's on locked when I started to lower the wheel and it stretched our the spring and ruined it... my mistake). Bummer, no spare parts are available, which seems like a pretty small part not to be available.

Also, I think the handle is a cool idea that it's removable so it's not hanging, however I worry that I'll lose it, and it would be a bummer if I can't get a replacement. Spare parts are something to consider since you're selling these lifts here in the States.

6yuRwT.jpg

But as said, best lift on the market and worthy on any expedition trailer. :ylsmoke:

HenryJ

Expedition Leader
Liked , shared and now commented :) Count me in for the win. I know right where I can put one to use :)

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
I've had my eye on this product and want one badly...
But I'm not on Facebook.
Any other way to enter?
You on LinkedIn?

The jockey wheel I have now is designed for a boat trailer and won't track worth a dang.
My trailer is much heavier than it looks, btw.

MemDay16.2%20003_zpsfyy7frhk.jpg

Ed B

Adventurer
This certainly looks stout. In the pictures posted it looks like it is installed the same on both trailers. Is this the hardware it comes with to attach it to the trailer?

Thanks

1Louder

Explorer
This certainly looks stout. In the pictures posted it looks like it is installed the same on both trailers. Is this the hardware it comes with to attach it to the trailer?

Thanks

Everything is included for the install so yes.

Brett From Ark

Supporting Sponsor - ARK
It's a great product with one caveat. Since it makes it VERY easy to move your trailer on dirt it can also get you in trouble/hurt. You have to make sure if you are on any amount of incline to check your wheels are chocked properly. I thought mine were once and my trailer rolled away. I was lucky and it went backwards a few feet and then pivoted 90 degrees. For that reason I now use my traditional jack stand on the other side of my tongue in these situations. It does make hooking up the trailer a breeze for one person. It also makes it extremely easy to push my trailer into the garage solo. I 100% endorse this project with that caution label.

25970739250_24b08cf8f4_b.jpg

26217682426_131d9ab424_b.jpg

Hi 1Louder

Thank you for sharing your experience using the XO Trailer jack, it is great to see that you are sharing your experince to help others avoid your situation.

and by the way what a great set up you have the best of both worlds on that camper trailer looks like a real beast, where have you taken it with you ?

Regards

Brett from Ark

Last edited:

Brett From Ark

Supporting Sponsor - ARK
These jacks are amazing, very slick product and can take one heck of a beating! It's very well made and I expect it will last for years

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Hi Mushin Noshin

thank you for your feedback and sharing your opinion this is what we love at Ark others sharing there real world experience.

Regards

Brett from Ark

Brett From Ark

Supporting Sponsor - ARK
This Jockey Wheel is very solid and I'm very pleased with the purchase. My trailer is now super easy to move around as I can just push it. I certainly didn't trust the original lift I had as I use to pick up the tongue to move my trailer around. I also like how compressed this jockey wheel is when it's folded up. It's certainly the right kind of lift for my trailer and as well for any expedition trailer. My trailer is only 1100# and it's certainly designed for a much heavier trailer at that!

plkCoYNfj

plO66XkZj

I did contact Brett looking for a replacement spring as I damaged the original one (I left the little handle it's on locked when I started to lower the wheel and it stretched our the spring and ruined it... my mistake). Bummer, no spare parts are available, which seems like a pretty small part not to be available.

Also, I think the handle is a cool idea that it's removable so it's not hanging, however I worry that I'll lose it, and it would be a bummer if I can't get a replacement. Spare parts are something to consider since you're selling these lifts here in the States.

6yuRwT.jpg

But as said, best lift on the market and worthy on any expedition trailer. :ylsmoke:

Hi Grogie

Thank you very much for your upfront honest feedback this is what we like to hear we apprecaite you taking the time to give your honest opinion on our product.

and yes i do agree about the spare part for the lower locking yoke pin this is somthing iam working on and as soon as i have some i will send you an update.

Regards

Brett from Ark

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles