What did you do to your Expo Jeep today?

Espo78

Adventurer

Right on! Didn't realize you saw my thread over there. Glad to see more Jeeps with these wheels. I still vote body color paint match :)

Those look great on a 2 door! The Stone White compliments it well!

I'm really glad to see wheels that are a compliment to the old CJ-2's and CJ-3's that aren't 17"+ which is largely where the trend has gone.

I'm personally not a big JK fan, but you guys certainly have turned my head and made them look great!

Thanks! :beer:

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
Well today I ordered new Monroe shocks, speed bump bumpstops, teraflex steering stabilizer, tie rod, drag link and some more stuff. Can't wait to get my front end refreshed.

WininUtah

Adventurer
I had my Jeep in the shop to have a few items installed. Bonus money spent on a Cobra 75 CB, Firestick antenna, JW Speaker Taillights and Fog lights.

XJSuperman

OhIOWAn
Still chipping away at my floor project...have nearly all the smaller holes patched and primed. Gotta do the main section tomorrow.

Skennedy

Adventurer
Mounted and wired a set of ARB Intensity Lights and installed a Teraflex rear cargo rack.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    376.9 KB · Views: 48
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    516.9 KB · Views: 50

rubicon91

Explorer
Replaced my stick fogs with some Seward Off road fog lights and while I was at it I pulled off my bull bar on my LOD front bumper. I think I like the look of the front bumper without the Bull bar now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

harv3589

Adventurer
Mounted and wired a set of ARB Intensity Lights and installed a Teraflex rear cargo rack.

I really like those lights! Great jeep!

I like the idea of the Teraflex rack over the fridge...how much room does that leave between that stuff and the front seat if u lay the back seat down? Wondering if that would be lots of room for our dogs if I did the same set up?

Last edited:

Skennedy

Adventurer
I really like those lights! Great jeep!

I like the idea of the Teraflex rack over the fridge...how much room does that leave between that stuff and the front seat if u lay the back seat down? Wondering if that would be lots of room for our dogs if I did the same set up?
Rack goes all the way to the back seat when up.....I think it would work great with dogs,rack is also height adjustable.

harv3589

Adventurer
Rack goes all the way to the back seat when up.....I think it would work great with dogs,rack is also height adjustable.

How do u find the quality of it? Good and sturdy? I can't find any real reviews of it online, did a quick search...

Last edited:

Skennedy

Adventurer
How do u find the quality of it? Good and sturdy? I can't find any real reviews of it online do I a quick search...
It is very sturdy,rattle free etc......it was a PITA to put together, nothing hard just time consuming.
Bolts to factory holes in the roll bar....I'm very happy with the fit and finish,will be nice to be able to pack a little more organized.

harv3589

Adventurer
It is very sturdy,rattle free etc......it was a PITA to put together, nothing hard just time consuming.
Bolts to factory holes in the roll bar....I'm very happy with the fit and finish,will be nice to be able to pack a little more organized.

Thanks!

What size of fridge is that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles