Off-Road and Adventure in Romania.

JorJ

Observer

Great pictures and adventure. Thanks for sharing with us.

Thank you too.

You know, here the snow is not falling yet, so let's remember another summer day...

I put my caravan in a safe place.

din_parang_la_cota_zero_31.jpg

Set the pressure at 1.0 atm

din_parang_la_cota_zero_34.jpg

And go...

din_parang_la_cota_zero_42.jpg

din_parang_la_cota_zero_45.jpg

din_parang_la_cota_zero_52.jpg

din_parang_la_cota_zero_54.jpg

din_parang_la_cota_zero_67.jpg

din_parang_la_cota_zero_70.jpg

din_parang_la_cota_zero_75.jpg

din_parang_la_cota_zero_77.jpg

Picnic time...

din_parang_la_cota_zero_78.jpg

And go again...

din_parang_la_cota_zero_86.jpg

din_parang_la_cota_zero_87.jpg

din_parang_la_cota_zero_88.jpg

Till the end of the day...

din_parang_la_cota_zero_90.jpg

All photos of that day on WILDSTATE.

twiisted71

Adventurer
What are those tires on the white Patrol in the early pics? The really meaty looking ones.

Do you ever enter the Breslau Rally? I love watching videos of it. Definitely on my bucket list to see in person.

Romanian architecture has always been a box to tick on my Grand European trip, had no idea there were so many offroading spots as well. BEAUTIFUL pics. Nothing like a bonfire and buddies!!!! Is that public land you are on when in these pictures?

Last edited:

JorJ

Observer
What are those tires on the white Patrol in the early pics? The really meaty looking ones.

Do you ever enter the Breslau Rally? I love watching videos of it. Definitely on my bucket list to see in person.

Romanian architecture has always been a box to tick on my Grand European trip, had no idea there were so many offroading spots as well. BEAUTIFUL pics. Nothing like a bonfire and buddies!!!!

BF Goodrich MT 33/10.5/R15. Very good tires for summer time, but not so good for mud. For mud and mayhem I use Silverstone MT 117 Xtreme, same size.
Speaking by the bonfire and buddies... this ones was taken on sea shore. Black Sea, Romania...

din_parang_la_cota_zero_213.jpg

din_parang_la_cota_zero_223.jpg

din_parang_la_cota_zero_225.jpg

din_parang_la_cota_zero_224.jpg

din_parang_la_cota_zero_227.jpg

din_parang_la_cota_zero_228.jpg

din_parang_la_cota_zero_229.jpg

din_parang_la_cota_zero_232.jpg

All photos on that day/night on WILDSTATE.

twiisted71

Adventurer
Thanks for the reply It was the Silverstons I was interested in. I've seen them on lots of Euro rigs. Alas yet another cool item we can't get over in the US.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles