Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

t-rex grrr

Adventurer
Death Valley last year
ufqfsiU.jpg

vijay

Observer
My Truck getting ready for Arctic circle in Dec

Going to Arctic Circle Next week. Truck is getting ready ...
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

CB getting tuned at office...
attachment.php

Yes, that is a cow bell. Taco Bell!!!!
attachment.php

QuadsBC

Adventurer
@vijay can't wait to hear the trip report! I'd suggest some sort of grain shovel, they can move a lot of material with ease!

Here's my rig while exploring Maine

SIZZLE

Pro-party
I've always wanted to go up there and do that! Is this around lake philsbury, hull mt.?

Exactly. We head up M1 as far as we can safely go. It can get a little sketchy toward the peak when it's icy. The kids play in the snow and dad gets the tree. It's a fun trip and my favorite holiday tradition!

Derek24

Explorer
Exactly. We head up M1 as far as we can safely go. It can get a little sketchy toward the peak when it's icy. The kids play in the snow and dad gets the tree. It's a fun trip and my favorite holiday tradition!

Cool! Yeah I've been up there when it is icy and yeah those steep cliffs sure make for a good pucker factor!

shauniscndn

Adventurer
My new to me 2013 Double cab Base model and My wifes 2014 Access cab. Both soon to have a bit more mods to them but it'll be slow

Attachments

• IMG_0689.jpg
    IMG_0689.jpg
    523.3 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_4211.jpg
    IMG_4211.jpg
    552.9 KB · Views: 68

Bobross1

I have a 2006 Toyota Tundra that I have had for a few years, but now am starting to modify and start exploring more with. Very helpful web site so far.

vijay

Observer
@#6252 for some reason my images are getting deleted by the moderator. I uploaded multiple pictures #6252 and now only one shows up(although everyone else is able to post multiple pictures). I created a new thread under "ForumExploration -- AdventureExpedition -- Overland Adventure Planning---North America" 1 week ago and it still does not show up(it said at that time this needs to be reviewed). I'm not sure what this forum is all about...

bgrib75

Beginning Stages

Had the Sequoia for a few years now and finally starting some mods.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    339.7 KB · Views: 63
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    254.9 KB · Views: 61

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles