Post Pic's of your Jeep

trailgator

2012 Wrangler Overland 4x4

This is a 2012 Jeep Wrangler Overland 4x4 fitted with an Ursa Minor J30 Camper, the only RTR that allows for permanently-mounted roof-top sleeping quarters while still allowing entry into into a low-clearance suburban garage. But besides being an off-road adventure vehicle, this Jeep continues to serve as an all-season commuter, a city runabout, a familly station wagon, a light duty truck, and an interstate touring wagon. It even serves as a guest bedroom at my residence, which is a use I never anticipated. I still have a long ways to go in developing this truck, but building it is half the fun. 2012 Wrangler Overland 4x4.jpg

DailyJeep

Adventurer
Yes, it's a fun trail. It's been a few years ago that I drove it. People liked watching the Powerlock in the rear of my 3B kick in on that big hill.
Two of the Jeeps had Elockers F&R, I just had the Powerlock and the fourth guy had a stock CJ5 and he made it. Don't do the chute, One friend tried it in his CJ7 with the lockers and managed to chew up his soft top aginst a rock.

Yeah the hill is more intimidating than anything else since once you start up it, there's really no turning around. I know some others who've done it with open diffs but I think many would likely say the trail is only getting more difficult every year. It's incredible to look at pictures of the hill from 4 to 6 years ago; not nearly as rutted and some of the more difficult lines didn't even exist then. You should definitely make a return trip!

Yeah, odds are I'll never attempt the Chutes, I have no interest in the body damage it'd likely require. More than a couple longer wheelbase vehicles have smashed their side windows against the rocks, no thanks.

DailyJeep

Adventurer
Man, every time I see you post pictures of this thing I kick myself for not buying it lol.

Haha, everything's for sale!

RTT will get a new cover by spring and maybe I'll upgrade the front to long arms but it's plenty capable as it is. Henry has been good to me so far!

I had so much fun with a ton of Jeep people from ww.jkfreaks.com. I just decided to come share some pics here. I drive a Nissan Armada and went offroading with Jeeps.

And they were impressed with my Armada. For more pics and videos, click on the link below;

http://www.clubarmada.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53722&page=11

nRFeDlp.jpg

MELxHKh.jpg

mpC6RTr.jpg

MBnNryr.jpg

KFBnZZk.jpg

SY3XFzt.jpg

y9YPxWX.jpg

Last edited:

F40

Adventurer
Going to build a low pro rack when I get a chance. Got a smoking deal on the rtt so I'll give it a shot.
53317364-864B-4447-8419-CD0A7A2480B7_zps2airavo5.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles