2016 taco arb bumper sneak peek on their facebook page

bkg

Explorer
Mid picture implies that the bumper sticks out a good foot from front of already extended grill. Color match makes it blend in well.

Jeremy m.

Observer
I actually think the bumper looks pretty good. Fairly standard long overhang that most ARB bumpers seem to have, but I think it looks good.

Soooo when is the Tacoma BP-51 kit going to be out then?

Seriously, when can we get BP-51 for the 2005-2015 Tacoma?

Finlay

Triarius
Mid picture implies that the bumper sticks out a good foot from front of already extended grill. Color match makes it blend in well.

Yeah, it looks better than I thought it might.

I think the only way to draw it in closer is to replace the grill as part of the bumper. Toyota didn't do aftermarket fabricators any favors with that design.

ARB_USA

Supporting Sponsor
Seriously, when can we get BP-51 for the 2005-2015 Tacoma?

We are in the final ride evaluation stages of the the BP-51 suspension for the 2005-16 Toyota Tacoma. We also wanted to confirm that nothing had changed with the 2016 model Tacoma. We are hoping to have the first batch available early 2016.

forty2

Adventurer
Hey ARB, what can you tell us about this snorkle that magically appeared between the teaser photos and the SEMA floor?

0NhPPm1h.jpg

ARB_USA

Supporting Sponsor
Hey ARB, what can you tell us about this snorkle that magically appeared between the teaser photos and the SEMA floor?

0NhPPm1h.jpg

Good catch. Was wondering if someone would catch that. One of the Safari Snorkel engineers showed up at the show with a snorkel body to install and stir up some interest from our dealers.

Louisd75

Adventurer
Good catch. Was wondering if someone would catch that. One of the Safari Snorkel engineers showed up at the show with a snorkel body to install and stir up some interest from our dealers.

At least it didn't take til the last year of the 3rd Gen for one to show up.

racerjb

Observer
In person the bumper doesn't look as big and bulky as the pictures make it feel. Also I think the body color on the bumper makes it look bigger too. A black bumper on the Inferno Orange would look good in my opinion.

Last edited:

forty2

Adventurer

Is it just a mock up or actually connected? When is it coming to market?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles