Pics of your VAN! Post up!

Viggen

Just here...
Here it is:

f83a6de482ec1c34a6570f94909dafd1.jpg

and here is the next one to compare to it:

bf71786f13c98d8277215d3843419b2d.jpg
Great comparison photo there. I was wondering what the van looked like in comparison with a regular one.

What suspension are you running?

Gtdad

Adventurer
The Traverse went in the a bay tonight and will get started on tomorrow. It will get similar treatment and should be a really cool van. The maple interior is really nice looking.

Cool cant wait to see it. I have the same one in gold/brown colour. Interior sure is very nice, love mine. I can't stand fake/real oak or white melamine like so many van interiors. I did the 2inch ish lift recently on mine with fresh springs etc , I would love 4wd but I just don't need it for my use. Ive got get the courage to install my racktracks which are sitting in a box... The roof is thin and leaves very little space between the fiberglass and subroof i'm going to have to custom cut all the bolts and use washers and locknuts instead of the hand tightened only plastic ones they come with which won't fit under the roof when closed...

Attachments

• with the lift.jpg
    with the lift.jpg
    261.3 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

garyhaupt

Gary Haupt
Just in cse you wondered what a million mile VW might look like...

I am out and about for a week or so and was in Omak Washington overnight..saw this rolling by, gave chase and was able to spend a few minutes chatting with Andy and Judy. Over 1,000,000 miles..7 engine rebuilds, all by Andy.

Gary Haupt

BajaSportsmobile

Baja Ironman
Cool cant wait to see it. I have the same one in gold/brown colour. Interior sure is very nice, love mine. I can't stand fake/real oak or white melamine like so many van interiors. I did the 2inch ish lift recently on mine with fresh springs etc , I would love 4wd but I just don't need it for my use. Ive got get the courage to install my racktracks which are sitting in a box... The roof is thin and leaves very little space between the fiberglass and subroof i'm going to have to custom cut all the bolts and use washers and locknuts instead of the hand tightened only plastic ones they come with which won't fit under the roof when closed...

We did this one awhile back.

Before:

93ae7242ea722402b599e8b98a26e80a.jpg

After:

f1e435438ac02ac435fbd9c6b87223ec.jpg

656d3f51846e91a88a34cd06e95cb77c.jpg

Gtdad

Adventurer
Great illustration of how the black wheels become a visual black hole in photos, while alloy colored (and many others) "pop". Imho , the smb would look perfect with body colored wheels.
I like your thinking , I had been thinking about getting my rims plasti dipped or powder coated to match my van. Been thinking on going full desert style color scheme on my Traverse.

T.Low

Expedition Leader
I like your thinking , I had been thinking about getting my rims plasti dipped or powder coated to match my van. Been thinking on going full desert style color scheme on my Traverse.

Luv the Desert Sand w/ blk trim. Nice wheels but again, visually lost in black. (Das Mule Astro)

761f55fdbe035eb885ae6495d8e5109c_zpsp00xceur.jpg

Like the pop with the alloys.
be742b5b0279e6b79d76e1d846299e59_zps2amdrqxa.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles