Pics of your VAN! Post up!

Gtdad

Adventurer
Is that a GT Distortion? Such a fun bike!

You sir have a great eye.
That at is my custom build 2011 team frame i built up.
It has Fork fox float 36 RLc fit 140mm fork witha 650b front and a 26 rear (b6er)
1f78db6e1bf698ca8379705a07c8dfc3.jpg

sixstringsteve

Explorer
That's sweet. Like a mini DH bike. With the larger tire, that's gotta have a head tube angle around 65*. I'll bet it's a riot.

I had a distortion, but for how rocky Utah's trails are, I sold it for a nomad. Those distortions are great bikes.

Gtdad

Adventurer
That's sweet. Like a mini DH bike. With the larger tire, that's gotta have a head tube angle around 65*. I'll bet it's a riot.

I had a distortion, but for how rocky Utah's trails are, I sold it for a nomad. Those distortions are great bikes.
I bought the frame new off of ebay and built it up myself as shore bike( one bike to rule them all)
Bang on around 65 degrees with Burgtec Ti offset shock bushings. It was 64 before. I ride very rocky and rooty north shore vancouver trails ( i live beside a trail head) it does really well considering. I also have regular 26 inch front wheel setup that I can pop in when I want a more playful ride too. Big difference over my 650B front wheel.

Last edited:

Gtdad

Adventurer
Spent the weekend scouting the Kern River for the maiden camping voyage in my van, bixel. 2003 GMC Savana 2500 AWD with the PRO Access package I picked up back in May. The van is amazing and everything I could have hoped for. Ill get around to a build sooner or later. The AWD Chevy/GMCs seem to be the hot ticket on Portal as of late and I can see why.
Love the pop up windows too!

86cj

Explorer
Spent the weekend scouting the Kern River for the maiden camping voyage in my van, bixel. 2003 GMC Savana 2500 AWD with the PRO Access package I picked up back in May. The van is amazing and everything I could have hoped for. Ill get around to a build sooner or later. The AWD Chevy/GMCs seem to be the hot ticket on Portal as of late and I can see why.

We need more pic's of your Van, I love those pop out panels. What a blank canvas for a BackCountry Camper......................

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne