Post Pic's of your Jeep

IPA

Observer
Nice...I have a 2015 Tank JKUR as well. I've yet to go topless, but did remove the freedom top sections for a while. Yours looks great! Take your doors off and post those pix so I'll know what that looks like in the Tank color as well. hahaha

Thanks, man. I love it. I had to have this color; could've most certainly gotten a better deal if I wasn't stuck on the color.

I've never had a hardtop before and I almost went with a soft top on this one to save a little $$ and because I do like driving topless quite a bit. I'm glad I got the hardtop, though, because Freedom Panels come off really easy and for the front seat occupants, there's little difference between driving with the whole HT off vs. the just the panels. And the HT itself is easy to get on and off, too.

IndyRubicon

Globetrotter
I've had 3 Jeeps with soft tops and 2 with hardtops. I'll never go back to a soft top again for many reasons. I may never take the hardtop off my current one, but will most certainly continue removing the freedom panels and will take the doors off.

Just realized I've never posted a picture of my Jeep in this thread...will have to get that done.

BADDANDY

Adventurer
My old TJ had a soft top and I always wanted a hardtop for the winter. It had full doors and I got an extra set of half doors off Craig's List for the summer.

I ordered my JK with a hard top and full doors. I got an unopened soft top off Craig's List and Rugged Ridge half doors for summer and trails.

The winter combo keeps it looking good, dry, warm, and quiet. I can still have an open top when wanted, but storing the hardtop panels are a pain sometimes with the 2 door.

The summer combo has much less chance of trail damage and it's so much easier to flip the top and/or zip out the windows.

HiPERnx

Poughkeepsie Gulch, Colorado
Love those roof rails! Front runner?

Also, here are some newer photos of my WJ with the new rear bumper /w winch mount and tire carrier. Full info available at www.gustafn.com.

qWRXIENl.jpg

ovdqv0jl.jpg

XfPjPuIl.jpg

Tekel

I've seen several photos at the K. Tunnel. Been really wanting to make a trip up there.

22263209032_9d92873ef5_b.jpg

(can't believe I haven't been anywhere since I got new tires, these are long gone)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94