JW Speaker Model 8700 J LED headlight for JK Wrangler

Garbinator

SeekTheMoneyTree
Thank you Hildweller

I totally understand now your reasoning behind fog light use in combination with the JW Speaker headlights. The biggest reason I surmise would be lack of comfort light technology built into the fog light. To be honest, I would have to say I would rather hear from a JW Speaker lighting engineer to address these issues rather than me try to explain it.

All I can say is I am in total agreement with you the fogs produce a brillent arch pattern that in no way compliments the comfort lighting headlights.

Last edited:

Kodiak864

Great info.
What is the best price everyone has seen on the J series speaker headlights?
And an opinion question. Chrome or Black bezel on a bright silver JK?

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
Great info.
What is the best price everyone has seen on the J series speaker headlights?
And an opinion question. Chrome or Black bezel on a bright silver JK?
Welcome to the forum!
Call Rick at Quadratek; he's been doing good prices.
As for chrome or black, it's up to you. I think there are some pictures in this thread: http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/jw-speaker-model-8700-j-led-headlight-for-jk-wrangler-1203737.html
The chrome version (that I though I'd hate) actually makes the light look a little more traditional.

Kodiak864

Got a price match from 4WD. $605.95. Northridge was also going to, but didn't have chrome bezel in stock...

Can't wait to get installed

Fshnfvr

Did you call to get that price? Do you have the specific part number? The only thing I can find on 4WD is the single light for almost $400 a piece.

Got a price match from 4WD. $605.95. Northridge was also going to, but didn't have chrome bezel in stock...

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society

$605 for a pair of J's? Or for Evo-2's?
That's a really good price and lower than I've seen anywhere else.

WininUtah

Adventurer
I see the the tail lights are now available, looks like another purchase coming up. By the way, that's a great price on head lights!

I went with the black bezel head lights and painted the trim ring, I like that look.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles