Expedition Overland 2013 Tacoma Build

Greenbean

B.S. Goodwrench
I had a question come to mind the other day as I had a pesky mosquito get in my truck somehow,
hey I live in Western NC mountains not AK.

Did they put any kind of netting or screens over the fresh air intakes under the hoods of the Cruiser or the Taco?
because them buggers are so small they could easily find theor way in couldn't they?

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
I had a question come to mind the other day as I had a pesky mosquito get in my truck somehow,
hey I live in Western NC mountains not AK.

Did they put any kind of netting or screens over the fresh air intakes under the hoods of the Cruiser or the Taco?
because them buggers are so small they could easily find theor way in couldn't they?

I'm not familiar with any bug in quantity that will make it through an air filter system, non issue.

YotaPilot

Adventurer
So I am a little behind, but I just started watching the Central America series.

My question is this: why did you get all new drawers and racks for the Tacoma? It was obviously set up for the Alaska Expeditons. Did the requirements change? From what I remember in the Alaska series and what it has in/on it for Central America is not that much different. Or does it come down to something as simple as the sponsors offered new stuff so you said thank you and installed it?

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
So I am a little behind, but I just started watching the Central America series.

My question is this: why did you get all new drawers and racks for the Tacoma? It was obviously set up for the Alaska Expeditons. Did the requirements change? From what I remember in the Alaska series and what it has in/on it for Central America is not that much different. Or does it come down to something as simple as the sponsors offered new stuff so you said thank you and installed it?

More refined rear bed setup with additional considerations for food preparation, camera/gear storage and battery charging.

cam-shaft

Bluebird days
Nice job on the films guys, I have skipped around a bit on watching them. I just watched 7 and 11. I really like 7 I think more people need to understand that us in America have a lot of stupid things to complain about, such as certain things with our vehicles, shocks, tires etc. In that film the Mayan girl just wanted a tumor removed and no complaining or nothing and she was walking immediately after. That stuff hits pretty hard for people like me that have kids. Pretty impressive and great work by all.

As far as episode 11: I still stand with my feelings about the general grabbers from watching them in Alaska. I understand the sponsorship thing but, I can't stand watching those things in any type of conditions:) Maybe add some chains to your gear bag when running those tires:)

Keep it up!

Cameron.

toyotech

Expedition Leader
From what I heard on FB. They are getting ready to go to the expo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles