1992 Ford F-350 4x4 7.3 Diesel Centurion (Bronco) - Liberty, MO

MTAA

Adventurer
Decided to keep - No longer for sale:

Here are the details:

This is a 1992 Ford Centurion 4X4 Classic 350 (F350/ 1 Ton Chassis), 7.3 ltr (IDI) Not a Powerstroke, ATS Turbocharger with wastegate, Inter-cooled, Propane Injected, Diesel, Two Family Owned, Only 96k Documented Miles, Never Been in an Accident, Parked in Heated Garage, All Wheel Disc Brakes, Front & Rear A/C, Front Power Windows, 4 Door Power Locks , Power Side Mirrors, CC, Towing Package with a Class 3 Hitch, Suspension Air Bags Front & Rear, Front & Rear Tinted Windows , 33X12.5R16.5 BF Goodrich AT with Ultra Custom Aluminum Alloy 8 lug Wheels, seats 9 with seat belts, Never Smoked in…….and lots & lots more.

In 1992 this truck was custom built by Centurion located in White Pigeon MI. For those who don’t know, Centurion removed the bed, removed the rear window and frame, shortened the chassis & welded the full size Bronco tail to the 4 doors. And there you have it- the "Four Door Bronco"! I venture to say that this Centurion is the Best or one of best survivors today. Especially, with all the custom upgrades done to it. I personally have not seen a nicer one yet.

The original truck manuals are still in the glove box. I also have both sets of the original keys. The oil has been changed every 3,000 miles or less. In 2005 a $9,000 repaint was done. Everything was removed so the color change wouldn’t show. For example: the whole nose was removed, so that the engine compartment & door jams could be painted. The glass, seals, door panels & handles, were removed from the doors. The rear cap was removed…. It was originally two-tone white and blue. Now, it is a tweaked 2003 Lexus es300 color. Listed below are some of the things that have been upgraded or done:

Towing Package with Class 3 Hitch (it has only towed something for a total of 5,000 miles)

Rear Stainless Steel Bumper Guard/Step

Front Go Rhino Full Grill Guard

Engine Compartment Fire Wall covered in Aluminum Heat Shield

Exhaust Manifolds & Turbo Assembly Ceramic Coated by: Jet Hot 2000

Almost all bulbs inside and out have been changed to LED’s

Installed 2008 Ford F-350 Fender Vents in each fender

NO visible Rust on the 4 weld seams (Centurion build weak spots)

No Rust on the Tailgate.

New All Aluminum Radiator, Steering Box, Injector Pump, & Vacuum Pump (not all were broken, I just changed some due to their age)

Clear Head Light Assembly Lenses & Covers with LED marker light bulbs

Clear Rear Sport Tail Lenses with LED bulbs

Custom Made “Noah” vehicle cover, cost $450

Updated Front 1995 OEM Ford Vented Bumper & Trim

60” LED Brake & Turn Signal Light Bar

A Functioning Fiberglass Air Induction Hood Scoop.

The Propane Injection can be controlled from in the cab. A 7.9 gal tank is installed under the truck and between the rails. Along with a fuel tank level gauge located on the “A” pillar inside of the cab and a rear remote fill was installed for easy propane refill.

The E40D A/T with OD has an upgraded shift kit installed.

A.T.S. 3” exhaust system was installed. Starting with the down pipe. And a custom split at the rear for a dual exhaust look. Two 5” stainless tips show off each side.

Front & Rear Air Suspension bags can be controlled from in the cab along with the air compressor.

T.S.M. Rear Disc Brake Kit is installed (now 4 wheel disc brakes) with custom stainless steel brake lines in the rear.

130 amp (ambulance) alternator

Many extra gauges: Vacuum/Boost (for Turbo), Pyrometer (exhaust temp), Transmission oil temp, Mechanical oil pressure, Propane tank fuel level & Clock.

Front Visor & Rear Spoiler LED Lighted.

This truck is 20 years old and by no means perfect but it looks awesome in and out.

Buyer is responsible for pick up and/or all transportation costs. If needed, I am willing to help with shipping arrangements.

VIN: 2FTJW36M0NCA16035

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Last edited:
Is the truck still available? Any issues with it? Is it fully drivable back to the east coast or would it need to be shipped? Thanks

Please email response to bdelaporte@yahoo.com as I am not logged onto the forum often.

Bruce

MTAA

Adventurer
Bruce,

This truck has no issues and would drive to the east coast in a heart beat. That being said my wife and I have decided to keep her for the time being. We have had quite a bit of interest and the thought of actually getting rid of her has made us decide to keep her at this point in time. Thanks for the interest.

Is the truck still available? Any issues with it? Is it fully drivable back to the east coast or would it need to be shipped? Thanks

Please email response to bdelaporte@yahoo.com as I am not logged onto the forum often.

Bruce

Mako1114

Adventurer
Out of curiosity, what was the asking price? There is a dark blue colored Centurion that runs around my area and while it is nowhere near as nice, it is a real head turner.

Cheers

tgreening

Expedition Leader
Out of curiosity, what was the asking price? There is a dark blue colored Centurion that runs around my area and while it is nowhere near as nice, it is a real head turner.

Cheers

I looked at one of these at a dealer back in 1989 when I was buying my Bronco. Box stock (whatever that was) it was $33,000.00. I only remember the price because of the two salesmen talking about it one was eating and he actually coughed out food when the other told him the price, claiming it was more than he paid for his house. It was close to double the price I paid for the Bronco.

enesset

Baby on the way

Don't anyone bogart my spot at the top of the list if he changes his mind! :cool:

2nd baby is on the way and I want to stay in the ford and bronco family!

T.Low

Expedition Leader
As a long time Centurion fan, this is the nicest ive ever seen. I'd appreciate a good full view photo or three if you could possibly be so kind. :)

enesset

@Sleger I purchased the Centurion from Mike back in September.

It is gorgeous. I've fixed a few little items on it and have been pretty happy with the purchase. People that are "into Centurion's" have really liked it but I do think I paid perhaps the very top of the market. I did have a guy just this weekend come up to me and say "what is that thing a super bronco"?! And I said YES! :cool:

This rig hit a soft spot for me because it is now in California and there you don't have to smog Diesel older than 1997. My family is growing and finding something with diesel, 1997 or older (again to avoid smog), with 6+ passenger capacity, and 4WD really limits the choices.

I am also generally a "ford guy" and specifically a bronco guy (I also own a 1969 Stroppe Tribute Early Bronco).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles