Snow Peak Addiction

Lennart

Adventurer
I like the half net pro (S-029HA) and the half grill plate (S-029HD) but you can't fit both at the same time in the medium. These items also fit in the BBQ box. The grill net pro is much better than the standard grate of the BBQ box.

cactusjk

Explorer
I like the half net pro (S-029HA) and the half grill plate (S-029HD) but you can't fit both at the same time in the medium. These items also fit in the BBQ box. The grill net pro is much better than the standard grate of the BBQ box.

Thanks! Assume the larger iron grill will not fit the medium?

Any feedback on the half griddle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

DesertSand05

Observer
WTB: Snow Peak Micro Capsule

I just discovered the snow peak micro oval dutch ovens and grabbed two on sale at REI with my dividend. They seem really nice and perfect for two people, although probably not good for a large family.

Anyone have the snow peak micro capsules or pots they aren't using and would like to sell? The website is all out of the others and Id like to try the other sizes.

PM

cactusjk

Explorer
Looks like SP has the half net pros in. Why are these better than the original grates in the BBQ box?

Lennart

Adventurer
Looks like SP has the half net pros in. Why are these better than the original grates in the BBQ box?

The half pro net is fit for use over open fire. It is much thicker (something like double the thickness) and I think better quality stainless steel. Don't like the standard grate in the BBQ box much. It might look the same as the half net, but it is not. When I find a moment I will take a picture of the two side by side. The pro net is still as good as new after 10 years, and the standard grate looks 10 years old (which it is)

cactusjk

Explorer
Thanks for the comparison. I have the regular fireplace grill for the medium and assume the half net pro is also better than that. It will be good to use it for both the BBQ Box and the fireplace!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior